North Carolina Babies
Options

Restaurant High Chairs

Have you ever been to a place without them? Do fast food places like McD, Chick Fil A, Wendy's etc. have high chairs? We've been practicing sitting in them a few times and I think we're about done with the infant seat. WWYD if you went to a restaurant without high chairs?
image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001

Re: Restaurant High Chairs

• Options

As long as I'm remembering correctly, the fast food places you've mentioned DO have highchairs - McDs is  DEFINITE! 

• Options
    I've only been in one "restaurant" that didn't have a high chair...a fast chinese place.  Chick-Fil-A's chair are really nice because they roll.  So, you can sit kiddo down in the seat while ordering and just roll over to the table.  Also, look at Chick-fil-a for all the extras they have for kids: table placemat, cheerios, hand wipes, bendy straws.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know the places you mentioned definitely do have HC's.  I doubt there are many restaurants without.  I suppose if I went to one that didn't, and I needed one, I'd have to think if DD was okay to sit in a booth next to me or if we'd leave to go eat somewhere else - it'd depend on her age/maturity, I suppose.
  • Options
    One problem we ran into at Mimi's was that the tables were too high for DS when he was in their high chair.  They also had booster seats, but they didn't have seat belts or anything.  We've got one of the portable high chairs now, so that's what we tend to use b/c we know it will work wherever we go.
  • Options
    Every place I've been to so far has had high chairs.  If they didn't, I'd just hold her on my lap or not eat there.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I don't know that we have ever been to a place that didn't have a high chair. Most any chain restaurant that you think is somewhat kid friendly has them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"