Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Baby Bjorn = Blowouts??

I`ve just started using our Baby Bjorn and every time I do, DD has a blowout. Anyone else have this problem?
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Baby Bjorn = Blowouts??

• Options

lolol, no.  but maybe the movement and position help your LO go?  mine has started doing it in the jumperoo!

• Options
    imageGramyson:

lolol, no.  but maybe the movement and position help your LO go?  mine has started doing it in the jumperoo!

i was thinking this too. the position might work for your LO
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

LOL no, we have a problem with the other end though!  Every time I put him in it facing me, he spits up all down my boobs and in my bra!

Yeahhhhhhh, I'm sexy!

• Options
    Can't help you with the blowout - but for the poster with the spit-up issue, use a burp rag for a drop cloth. ?I have to do the same for DS or he spits up and drools all down the front of both of us!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagedesmerelda317:
    Can't help you with the blowout - but for the poster with the spit-up issue, use a burp rag for a drop cloth.  I have to do the same for DS or he spits up and drools all down the front of both of us!

LOL yeah unfortunately it took me a few times to figure that out!!  haha. 

• Options
    imageevenstar622:

LOL no, we have a problem with the other end though!  Every time I put him in it facing me, he spits up all down my boobs and in my bra!

Yeahhhhhhh, I'm sexy!

I have this problem as well! 

We cloth diaper, so no blowouts, but DD doesn't really poop in the bjorn when she's in it. 

• Options
    No blowouts in a Bjorn...but like the pp's, I wonder if it's the position. Our LO is pretty much guaranteed to have a blowout if he's sitting on my lap supported by the Boppy under his bum. Something about that position seems to help him along! (Being in that position doesn't exactly help the diaper contain it, either, so I've learned: no Boppy sitting w/o a receiving blanket underneath!) :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I had this problem yesterday.  He leaked on my shirt - wasn't a complete blowout, but a little coming out the side.

I've also had the puke down the front problem. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"