anyone know where... — The Bump
Kansas City Babies

anyone know where...

a store I could go to to find a maternity tee? ?I have an idea for telling the rents I'm KU. ?We will be home next weekend, and I'm going to tell my mom I have a really cute new shirt I want to show her (we both love shopping). ?I thought it would be fun to have a cute maternity tee and see if she figures it out.

Thanks!?

Re: anyone know where...

• target has cute stuff sometimes, there is pea in a pod out at town center and babies r'us has a destination maternity section.  
  • image bk216:
    target has cute stuff sometimes, there is pea in a pod out at town center and babies r'us has a destination maternity section.  

These are great! There is also a motherhood maternity in Oak Park Mall and I *think* JC Penny has a maternity section.  The Gap on the Plaza has maternity wear on the top floor w/ the kids section.

P.S. Congratulations on your Pregnancy!!!

• Old Navy also carries maternity same as Kohls. Besides the others already mentioned, I cannot think of any others right now. Congrats and have fun telling family and friends your big news, it is such a wonderful and exciting time!
    M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• The only Old Navy in town that carries maternity is in Olathe.  Also, the section isn't very big.  I would save yourself the trouble and buy any maternity stuff from ON on line. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards