Health & Exercise
Options

anyone want to start a diet together & have a check in?

daily or weekly?  I need some motivation.

Re: anyone want to start a diet together & have a check in?

• Options
    I'll join you. I'm fine with daily or weekly. What do you think?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    weekly would probably be better.  I guess we just need to set a goal date and a goal weight and be accountability partners.  :)  what do you think?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sounds good. How about we weigh in and check in on Tuesdays?
  • Options

works for me!

my goal:  to lose 10-15 lbs by a wedding I'm a bridesmaid in on November 21

• Options

Excellent, I'd like to lose 10 and Nov. 21 sounds good. Nice and skinny for Thanksgiving :)

What are you planning as far as diet and exercise? Anything special? I usually work out 4-5 days per week, but I snack way too much.

I was thinking of trying the 30-day shred, since everyone on here likes it so much. Maybe do that first thing in the a.m. And then do my usual cardio, yoga, etc. And cutting out the snacks!

• Options
    imageMrsJinNH:

Excellent, I'd like to lose 10 and Nov. 21 sounds good. Nice and skinny for Thanksgiving :)

What are you planning as far as diet and exercise? Anything special? I usually work out 4-5 days per week, but I snack way too much.

I was thinking of trying the 30-day shred, since everyone on here likes it so much. Maybe do that first thing in the a.m. And then do my usual cardio, yoga, etc. And cutting out the snacks!

I have the 30 day shred and have started it several times but can't stay  motivated to do it.  I think I am going to start it again.  There's also an exercise program called 10,000 steps, I'll post the link at the end of this, that I want to try.  I work full time and have an 8 month old, so I rarely make it to the gym.  I snack way too much too. 

https://10000steps.org.au/?page=lifestyles/npag_adults

Smile

• Options
    Thanks for the link! Love your new siggy pic :)
  • Options
    imageMrsJinNH:
    Thanks for the link! Love your new siggy pic :)
      thank you :)
  • Options
    www.fatbet.net is a fun site to track weight loss with a group.  I want to lose 10 lbs before conceiving again and we want to try next month so probably not realistic.  lol.  still I'd be in if you gals get something going.
  • Options
    i completely spaced on this weigh in this week...was off work and not on the computer much. Should we start the weigh in tomorrow?
  • Options
    me too, I was on vacation and just saw your post today.  let's start next week, for real this time.
  • Options
    Can I get in on this?  I need to lose weight to bring down IR/PCOS issues, and boost fertility.
  • Options
    yes, I'm starting a new post. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"