Success after IF

Any IUI successes that had spotting during 2ww?

I know they say it could be implantation bleeding but this is my 2nd IUI and I had this at 6 days after IUI last time... and BFN.

Now I am 8 days after IUI.

It was red, but not thick like period type, thin and watery. Red stopped after initial bleed (maybe a tablespoon), and now brownish pink spotting.

Scared to get my hopes up. Any info is appreciated.

TIA.

3 yrs ttc, 3ivfs, 4 iuis and finally a baby boy! And then a girl to follow. 2 under 2!

Re: Any IUI successes that had spotting during 2ww?

• I spotted during my 2ww.  It was at about 10 or 11dpiui, and I thought all was lost.  But then full AF never came.  POAS and got a BFP, and then beta numbers were good.  GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I started spotting at 12 dpiui and it went on for about a week. I already knew I was PG though since I got a BFP at 10 dpiui. If you are on progesterone vaginally that can cause spotting. GL.
  • Loading the player...
  • I had spotting 12 dpiui, and was convinced I was getting AF. I got my positive beta 3 days later. Good luck.

TTC for 19 months. Dx: PCOS. 3 IUI's with Clomid= BFN 1st IUI with injectables= BFP imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had spotting too.  My RE thinks it was a combination of irritation from my progesterone suppositories and implantation spotting.  Don't give up hope!
  • With DS#1 I had spotting almost my entire 2ww (and entire first tri for that matter). I think it started at 4dpiui lasted until 8dpiui when I had red flow for the day, then on 9dpiui it went back to spotting that lasted until about 14dpiui. Then it went away for a few days and would come and go every few days after that. With this pregnancy I had red when I wiped one time and never saw anything again after that. I think that was about 8dpiui. Good luck!
  • Thanks ladies. My RE tested my progesterone and it was high enough not to need prog. supp.... So there is a positive.

Thanks for the positive answers and support.

3 yrs ttc, 3ivfs, 4 iuis and finally a baby boy! And then a girl to follow. 2 under 2!
  • I thought I was going to get my period because of spotting and it turned out to be implantation bleeding. 
    imageimageimageBabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"