2nd Trimester

emotional pregnancy

I am 18 weeks pregnant and my emotions sometimes goes through the roof. Before I found out I was pregnant, I moved from my baby's father to handle some unfinished business, now I'm always crying because I miss him so much and he and I are scared that this will affect our baby so by me crying a lot and being depressed about it will it affect our baby?

Re: emotional pregnancy

• IMO stress isn't good.  You might want to consider talking to your doctor about taking something to ease your anxiety.  There are some medications that are safe during pregnancy.
  • I agree with this. I had just a couple very emotional times during my first pregnancy and my doctor told me if it kept happening to let him know so I could take something to help. I hope everything gets better for you and you're able to ease some stress.
  • Loading the player...
  • I so know what you are going through.  I don't live with my SO either and i feel like i am spending hours everyday crying over it and how much i miss him.  I knew the situation i was in before hand and it just doesn't help.  I am glad i am not the only out there.  My SO is constantly telling me to relax and just go to sleep cause it is mostly at night but i don't think he can every really understand what i am going through.  All i can hope for is that this won't affect the baby at all.  I just don't want to still be going through this once she is here.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"