Success after IF

Is it "act like an assshole night" for SAIF DH's? Did they call each other?

No being jerky to my SAIF girls or I will kick your asss!  Do you hear me SAIF husbands?  I am VERY MEAN when I'm piissed.  Just ask MY DH.  (He could tell some STORIES.  So don't mess with me.)
Wheee!

"When it comes to sleeping, whatever your baby does is normal. If one thing has damaged parents enjoyment of their babies, it's rigid expectations about how and when the baby should sleep." ~ James McKenna, Ph.D., Mother Baby Behavioral Sleep Center, University of Notre Dame

Re: Is it "act like an assshole night" for SAIF DH's? Did they call each other?

• mine is well-behaved today as we just got home from his work function so he had to smoooze BUT I'm am a tough cookie and will back up LucyP on any a@@ kicking that needs to take place.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Seriously!!  WTF is up with all the men tonight?  I have a little DH vent, but it's nothing compared to what these ladies are going through.
  • Loading the player...
  • I said it before, and I'll say it again...

Ya'll mess with the bull, ya'll gonna get the horns.

Love,

The Horns

;-)

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • There must be something in the water tonight. You ladies don't know how good it feels to know somebody's got my back!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"