Trying to Get Pregnant

Losers unite!

The board is so quiet tonight! Who else is a loser spending thier friday night at home? And what are you doing?

Re: Losers unite!

• Usually my Friday nights are quiet. Tonight I just got home from seeing some of my students in "Guys and Dolls" at the local high school. It's past my bedtime (lol) and I'm tired!
  • LOL just finished cleaning up dinner and am back to working on my digital wedding album. DH play softball Friday nights so I have some piece and quiet tonight :)

What are you up to?

• Loading the player...
  • Actually waiting to start work..
  • imagemarried81106:
    Usually my Friday nights are quiet. Tonight I just got home from seeing some of my students in "Guys and Dolls" at the local high school. It's past my bedtime (lol) and I'm tired!

That sounds like fun, I take it you are a teacher?

• imageWishLuckyStar:

LOL just finished cleaning up dinner and am back to working on my digital wedding album. DH play softball Friday nights so I have some piece and quiet tonight :)

What are you up to?

Did you have a good dinner? I just got home from my stinky job, think I might read.

• Watching "Wedding Crashers" on TBS... Glad to see I'm not the only one sitting around on a Friday night.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemarzinelli17:
    Actually waiting to start work..

If you don't like your job, BOOOO HISSSS! If you do like your job, YAY, Have fun!

• Sitting in front of the computer wondering where DH is. I think he's still here at home? Maybe? He's being awfully quiet.
  • imageondjima:
    imageWishLuckyStar:

LOL just finished cleaning up dinner and am back to working on my digital wedding album. DH play softball Friday nights so I have some piece and quiet tonight :)

What are you up to?

Did you have a good dinner? I just got home from my stinky job, think I might read.

Dinner was good, dh was nice enough to cook.I love to read, what are you reading right now? I'm working on TCOYF right now, woot woot!

• Just got home a 2hrs ago from work. Emailed a friend back and thinking about getting ready for bed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageAtalanta0214:
    Watching "Wedding Crashers" on TBS... Glad to see I'm not the only one sitting around on a Friday night.

Atlanta! You rocked that guess the name of this band game the other day! How are you?

• I'm at home being sick! Glad I'm not too lonely.
  • imagekatiengarrett:
    Sitting in front of the computer wondering where DH is. I think he's still here at home? Maybe? He's being awfully quiet.

Uh oh, if he's anything like my dog it means he's doing something he's not supposed to, ie eating my shoes or stealing underwear from my clothes hamper. 

Watch your shoes and panties!

• imagekatiengarrett:
    Sitting in front of the computer wondering where DH is. I think he's still here at home? Maybe? He's being awfully quiet.

That's funny. My dh is way too loud and fidgety for that to ever happen!

• imageWishLuckyStar:
    imageondjima:
    imageWishLuckyStar:

What are you up to?

Dinner was good, dh was nice enough to cook.I love to read, what are you reading right now? I'm working on TCOYF right now, woot woot!

I am reading the 6th Harry Potter book. I read through books to fast so I burned through all my books. Now reading whatever friends recomment or let me borrow.

• imageWishLuckyStar:

imagekatiengarrett:

Uh oh, if he's anything like my dog it means he's doing something he's not supposed to, ie eating my shoes or stealing underwear from my clothes hamper. 

This totally made me LOL. My puppy always did it in reverse. He would hide my shoes, but chew up my panties and leave them EVERYWHERE.

• imageMrs.Lucan:
    I'm at home being sick! Glad I'm not too lonely.

I love your wedding picture.

• Me! I work in the morning, but I went out last night so I don't feel too bad Stick out tongue Anyway I'm watching What Not To Wear.
    Photobucket
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Natural mc @ 8 wks in Nov. '07, dd born 4/23/11, natural mc @ 6 wks in April '12, bfp 6/11/12...praying for a sticky baby!
  • Glad to hear the board is quiet tonight... it was pretty "busy" earlier today!  My DH has been dealing with the  baby puppy all day, so I'm up now doing night duty.
  • imagekatiengarrett:
    imageWishLuckyStar:

imagekatiengarrett:

This totally made me LOL. My puppy always did it in reverse. He would hide my shoes, but chew up my panties and leave them EVERYWHERE.

My puppy is only about socks.  She will be digging in the hamper, little Corgi legs hanging out the sides, waggling about and she will inevitably emerge with a sock and run away with it. 

• imageweezieee:
    Me! I work in the morning, but I went out last night so I don't feel too bad Stick out tongue Anyway I'm watching What Not To Wear.

I love that show. The hairdresser sucks though.

• DD sound asleep...

DH also sound asleep - he has to get up at 4am for work.  :-/

I'm here with the laptop watchin' "What Not to Wear"

Starting off my long weekend with a bang  lol

• imageweezieee:
    I'm watching What Not To Wear.

Is switching to this now...

• imageondjima:

imageweezieee:
    Me! I work in the morning, but I went out last night so I don't feel too bad Stick out tongue Anyway I'm watching What Not To Wear.

Is it still Nick Arrojo (sp? lol) or is it someone else now? I thought I saw on a commercial they have someone new.

Photobucket
    Natural mc @ 8 wks in Nov. '07, dd born 4/23/11, natural mc @ 6 wks in April '12, bfp 6/11/12...praying for a sticky baby!
  • imageMrsJacks01:
    Glad to hear the board is quiet tonight... it was pretty "busy" earlier today!  My DH has been dealing with the  baby puppy all day, so I'm up now doing night duty.

Hi Mrs. Jack!

• I am here. I went out with my bro and played pool for a bit. I came home then to spend time with DH. It feels like we have not spent time together in a while. It was nice. It is nice to have a quiet house!
    My life is so full of love! Lilypie First Birthday tickers Surviving The Wyoming Wind
  • imageondjima:

imageweezieee:

When did they change hairdressers? I usually don't watch the new episodes, just the reruns.  

• imageweezieee:
    imageondjima:

imageweezieee:

Is it still Nick Arrojo (sp? lol) or is it someone else now? I thought I saw on a commercial they have someone new.

Nope... some other guy.

• imageweezieee:
    imageondjima:

imageweezieee:

I have no idea, but did you see the show where he shaved the side of this girl's head, and dyed it bright blue, then bleached the rest and made it hang over the blue. She was mortified, it was awful!

• :o  TED???

I liked Nick 

• Ted, I guess... No last name, like Cher or Madonna. Smile
  • imageondjima:
    imageweezieee:
    imageondjima:

imageweezieee:

I have no idea, but did you see the show where he shaved the side of this girl's head, and dyed it bright blue, then bleached the rest and made it hang over the blue. She was mortified, it was awful!

Yes, I remember! I totally forgot about that til now, lmao! Poor girl. That's probably why they got someone else! I'm watching it now and there is a new guy.

Photobucket
  • imagea.graves:
    I am here. I went out with my bro and played pool for a bit. I came home then to spend time with DH. It feels like we have not spent time together in a while. It was nice. It is nice to have a quiet house!

Good evening Graves! Playing pool is fun, I haven't played in years. A quiet house is nice, I agree.

• imageanya76:

:o  TED???

I liked Nick 

My friend actually met him at a hair show!

Photobucket
  • Good evening ladies!  I am at work yet again tonight Sad so I will be on all night!
  • Am I the only one freaked out by the concept of Toddlers in Tiaras?
  • imageMike*sBride2B:
    Good evening ladies!  I am at work yet again tonight Sad so I will be on all night!

Sorry, where do you work?

• imageAtalanta0214:
    Am I the only one freaked out by the concept of Toddlers in Tiaras?

No!

• imageAtalanta0214:
    Am I the only one freaked out by the concept of Toddlers in Tiaras?

<---   Completely freaked out by it

sad show

• Good to know I'm not the only one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"