Parenting
Options

Where to buy really small backpack for a 3-year old?

I'm looking for a SMALL backpack for my 3-year old DD to bring to preschool.  I have seen small ones at the Disney Store...anywhere else I can try?

Thanks!

Re: Where to buy really small backpack for a 3-year old?

• Options
    dpdwdpdw member
    Pottery Barn Kids has some "toddler sized" backpacks.  But if you want really small, BRU sells a backpack/harness that is just a little larger than the size of your hand. 
  • Options
    Kyle has an adorable alligator one from Pottery Barn Kids.  You can also try Steven Joseph backpacks (google SJ- you'll find tons).
    Ryan 5/2010, Kyle 1/2007, Eric 3/2005
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

The Land's End catalog I received this week has some.  They could be personalized, too.

• Options
    I got dd's at REI.
  • Options

You've probably already done this but just in case, double check with the school about backpack size.  Our school asks for a bag that is big enough to hold a regular folder (w/o bending). 

• Options
    We're going on year 3 of a small backpack we bought from Walmart. I think it is an Eastpack  . . . Nothing fancy, but it has held up well.
  • Options
    imageDandelionMom:

You've probably already done this but just in case, double check with the school about backpack size.  Our school asks for a bag that is big enough to hold a regular folder (w/o bending). 

I agree with this.  I work at a preschool and the small backpacks are difficult to work with.

• Options
    imageDandelionMom:

Ours does the same; its on the "supply" list.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    they have some really cute small backpacks at children's place,monkey and a cat for girls.
  • Options

the Gap kids has some cute ones - was just there.

Walmart usually has some small ones super cheap if you don't want to spend a lot.

• Options
    I saw some smaller ones at Target yesterday.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"