Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Stolen from 6-12: Bachelorette Party!

What was yours like?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Stolen from 6-12: Bachelorette Party!

• i didnt get to have one! Crying. i even had to go out by myself to get my toes done.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wore a dumb sash

Went to dinner

Got wasted

Danced with ugly guy at the bar

Ugly guy offered to "take me home" I laughed at him and told him I was only dancing with him to make him feel better about himself.. (Apparently I`m a b!tch when I`m wasted)

Talked a cab driver into giving us a free ride

Talked hotel staff into letting us into the closed pool.

Entertained the staff by taking a swim in our undies!

And passed the F out in our hotel room?

• Loading the player...
  • Didn't have one.
  • imageJackswife123:

Wore a dumb sash

Went to dinner

Got wasted

Danced with ugly guy at the bar

Ugly guy offered to "take me home" I laughed at him and told him I was only dancing with him to make him feel better about himself.. (Apparently I`m a b!tch when I`m wasted)

Talked a cab driver into giving us a free ride

Talked hotel staff into letting us into the closed pool.

Entertained the staff by taking a swim in our undies!

And passed the F out in our hotel room 

Definitely taking notes for mine hahah sounds like a great time.

• Well, I ended up getting on top of a piano, and singing karaoke and dancing.  The the karaoke host made me down a blowjob (the drink!), grabbing it in my mouth from some guy's crotch!!!  EWWWWW!

• We were supposed to have a big night out on the town, but it ended snowing over a foot (IN AMARILLO.) .  All the women had their husbands bring them over and we drank here.  We had such a blast.  We drank on the kitchen floor until 4 in the morning!  SO FUN!
  • Started the night out at my house with a sex toy party...hilarious! (and free!)

Took a school bus out to every bar in town where we did the typically bach. stuff

Back to my house to continue the party until about 5a.m!

it was AWESOME!

(and to spice the night up...all my bridesmaids and me wore corsets out (mine was white while the bmaids wore all different colors.....most of the other chicas that came out to joined in as well)

• We took a limo around San Francisco, drinking and dancing.?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • This may sound weird but neither DH or I was that interested in having Bach parties, so instead we had one huge party together and invited every guy and girl we knew to our house for a night of drinking games and hilarious stories. We actually had a blast until DH ended up in the bathroom emptying his stomach. It was such a good time that no one really missed him but me lol!
  • feel some actual pictures would best describe mine:

I have no idea what was happening here, but apparently it involved this guy showing me his underwear:

Enjoying a pitcher of Pond Scum with..wait, what..my mom!?

The end of the night, at a gay bar.  Judging by this picture, it was a rough night.  Keep it classy!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Drove three hours to San Antonio on a Wednesday night

Went to a male strip club

Got drunk enough to have fun at a male strip club--on a Wednesday night (there were so few people there it was awkward at first)

Got accidently kicked in the head by a male stripper

Went to a bunch of bars on the Riverwalk, including Coyote Ugly

Had lots of fun

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"