Babies: 0 - 3 Months

The NASTIEST thing in the whole world......

has GOT to be old formula!!  Ick!Ick!Ick!Ick!Ick!Ick!Ick! times a million!!!!!!!!!

I usually try to at least rinse the bottles soon after we use them.  But I forgot one in DS's diaper bag, and I swear....the stuff turns to rancid sludge!!!  Makes me wonder what the heck I'm feeding this poor child!

Re: The NASTIEST thing in the whole world......

• no joke...DD and i went away for a week (DH had business trips and was mostly away and home one night) and decided to leave bottles for me to wash when i got home a week later...it was soooo sick. there was even mold growing on one. Ick! i was so pissed.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It smells nasty as soon as it touches water, lol. I really have no idea why babies drink it, but can totally understand why Dh loves solids so much.?
    Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Yuck, old BM grosses me out I can only imagine formula
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • OMG youa re so right.  The smell is aweful! I gag when I wash bottles!
  • One time last summer we took our vehicle to the mechanic.  It took like a month to get back. We discovered we had left one of Teagan's sippy cups  in the car and it leaked.  OMFG I damn near puked.

I always rinse the bottles as soon as I put them in the sink otherwise they never seem to get very clean in the dishwasher.  It's like the formula sticks to the sides.  Weird.

• BM can go rancid too. It's not pretty,.
  • I've never smelled old formula, but old bm is pretty nasty
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"