Parenting
Options

Need good thoughts- might be miscarrying

I just spent 5 hours in the ER, three of those with a freaking catheter in. All to find out they don't know what's going on. My betas are lowish, but that could be because I ovulated late. They saw a sac in the transvaginal u/s, but no other details to help set my mind at ease. It's still so early that it's just hard to say.

The doc said my cervix is closed, which is good, but I am bleeding an awful lot. He said I have a 50/50 chance of miscarrying at this point. Even though he said that, he didn't seem optimistic.

So. Now we wait. I could use any good thoughts, prayers, vibes, anything you could send my way. I'm trying to stay optimistic, but I'm exhausted, my head is killing me, and I'm preparing myself for the worst just in case.

imageimage
Alex (11/14/06) and Nate (5/25/10)
"Want what you have, do what you can, be who you are." - Rev. Forrest Church

Re: Need good thoughts- might be miscarrying

• Options

(((good vibes)))

Sorry you are dealing with this :-(?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh honey, (((HUGS))).  I'll keep you in my prayers!
    Kill all my demons and my angels might die too. -Tennessee Williams

You take my ovaries, I take your yarns.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ZenyaZenya member
    Thinking about you. I have been there and know just how awful it is. hugs to you!
  • Options
    (((((hugs)))))
    Big Brother Logan Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Miles Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Bryan Smith - Freelance Photography Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Oh sweetie. I am sooo soooo  SOOOOOO praying that your little skittle stays put.

((HUGS))

• Options
    Good thoughts headed your way.  ((hugs))
    Michelle Mommy to Kayleigh, Audrey and Faith. image
  • Options
    REOMREOM member
    Prayers for you and tiny baby femme
    DD1 12.18.06 DD2 9.18.08 DD3 EDD 5.10.2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Keep thinking positive.  This happened when I was pg with Halee.  ((hugs))

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options

(((HUGS)))

I'm so sorry, femme! Good thoughts, vibes, prayers, anything you can think of...coming your way.

~Erica, Mommy to Peyton 9/06 & Cullen 9/09
  • Options
    Sending good thoughts & ((hugs)).
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I'll say a prayer for you...good luck.
  • Options
    Lots of prayers and good thoughts your way!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ((hugs))  I hope all is well - sorry you are going through this.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersimageimage
  • Options
    Oh no, I am so sorry.  Hoping for the best!
  • Options
    Sending you lots of good thoughts. Hugs.
  • Options
    ((HUGS))
  • Options
    Oh I'm sorry!  Sending all the good thoughts, prayers and ((hugs)) to you that I can!
  • Options
    I am sorry! Do you know when you ovulated? Was it more than a week off? It sucks....I have been there 2 times. If you have any questions let me know! (((((HUGS))))))
  • Options
    ::positive thoughts:: I hope things turn out okay.
  • Options
    Sending lots of sticky love your way!!!
    Liam is 5!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Sending good thoughts...hope everything is okay.
  • Options

::hugs::

I'm so sorry Femme, and hope everything turns out for the best. 

Nora Judith 7/2/06 Miles Chauncey 4/20/09 born with Trisomy 21 - Down syndrome
  • Options
    Good vibes!   I hope everything is okay!
  • Options
    I am so sorry!!!  Lots of good thoughts coming your way that everything works out fine!
  • Options
    Hope all is well.
  • Options

Oh no Femme!  I'm praying.  Let me know if I can do anything at all to help!

• Options
    Thanks everybody. I just wish I knew one way or the other. I'm getting crampier, so IDK. I'm losing hope. I need to go to bed, honestly.
    imageimage
    Alex (11/14/06) and Nate (5/25/10)
    "Want what you have, do what you can, be who you are." - Rev. Forrest Church
  • Options
    I'm so sorry, Femme.  I saw your earlier post and have been thinking about you this afternoon.  Stay off your feet as much as possible.  I won't tell you to relax, because I know that's impossible.  Good luck - I hope it's nothing.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. I'll be thinking of you and hoping for good news. xoxoxoxoxo
  • Options
    Oh, L!  I am soooo sorry you are going through this!  I have been there twice and don't wish that pain on anyone.  I will hold you and your little bean in my thoughts and prayers and pray that he/she snuggles in tight for a healthy pregnancy.
    Ryan 5/2010, Kyle 1/2007, Eric 3/2005
  • Options

Oh, hon.  You're in my thoughts and prayers.

• Options
    Oh femme, hugs. Keep us posted, OK?
  • Options
    Good thoughts and vibes coming your way!!  ((HUGS))
  • Options

Oh no...I am NOT willing to believe that.

oh femme...I am so so sorry youre dealing with this. fwiw, there was nothing but sac in my 6 week 5 day u/s either.

I am so hoping this turns out for the best for you.

• Options
    (((hugs)))  I'm so sorry you have to wait and worry.  Please keep us posted!
  • Options
    Prayers and good thoughts coming your way!
  • Options
    I was just about the same place in my pregnancy when I started bleeding a lot.  They gave me 50-50 odds as well.  DD is now 20.5 months old, so you never know.  I was SURE I was mc-ing.  I had a couple horrible very sharp pains that doubled me over and the bleeding went on for close to 3 weeks.  it was variable from light to heavy and from pink to bright red to brown.  They sent me home and put me on bedrest and pelvic rest for 3-4 days.  They had me keep my feet propped up, etc.  My employer told me to add a few days to the bedrest and not come in to work.  All told I was probably in bed for a week.  Anyway ... it worked, she stuck, and the bleed resolved itself eventually.  Good luck to you!  I really hope that you have the same result!
  • Options
    Sending sticky dust your way
  • Options
    oh, god. So sorry you're dealing with this Femme. Sending good thoughts your way...
    My babies!! Patrick Aydin, 9.24.07, and Alia Noor, 6.1.11 imageimage
  • Options
    Sending tons of good thoughts and sticky dust your way.  Left Hug(((hugs)))Right Hug
                                                 Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"