Infertility
Options

I have no idea what my IVF protocol is...

So far I've been on Lupron for 3 weeks, but it has been an extra week due to a large cyst we are trying to get rid of.

Anyhow, the original protocol was take provera, then overlap with Lupron, and then baseline and then start stims, all coninuing with Lupron. Is this the long lupron protocol? RE does not do BCP. 

IVF is sooo new to me!

Re: I have no idea what my IVF protocol is...

• Options

sounds like long lupron to me. I've always done BCP but I know some REs differ on that.

good luck!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I did BCP for a little less than 2 wks before starting Lupron, but have been doing Lupron since the 13th and have been doing stims since the 24th and am still continuing Lupron.  RE never mentioned long Lupron but I have to assume this is it...it's not bad though...I am also taking Follistim and Menopur and Menopur is the worst of the 3.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagejamie217:
    I did BCP for a little less than 2 wks before starting Lupron, but have been doing Lupron since the 13th and have been doing stims since the 24th and am still continuing Lupron.  RE never mentioned long Lupron but I have to assume this is it...it's not bad though...I am also taking Follistim and Menopur and Menopur is the worst of the 3.

I notice you are in the Philly area, who's your RE??

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"