Parenting
Options

Took DD to get her toes done today

and they treated her like a princess.  It was too cute.  I wanted to get my toes done, so I brought her along so they would slap a little polish on them.  They gave her a full pedi! LOL  She got to put her feet in the water, have them filed, sea salt rub on her legs, lotion, then she even got nail art on her toes.  Not my idea, but they were having so much fun doing her nails.  They even carried her to her seat to dry her toes.  She soaked it up.  They best part about it,  they didn't even charge me.
Michelle Mommy to Kayleigh, Audrey and Faith. image

Re: Took DD to get her toes done today

• Options
    free is always good and that sounds like so much fun :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    Awesome! P has been begging for me to paint hers recently, so I'm taking her on Sunday for her first (non-mommy) mani/pedi.
    ~Erica, Mommy to Peyton 9/06 & Cullen 9/09
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    REOMREOM member
    That is too cute!
    DD1 12.18.06 DD2 9.18.08 DD3 EDD 5.10.2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

How nice of them & how FUN for her!

(and is that a Bichon in the background in your pic?  I have a Bischon...love her to pieces.)

• Options
    imageexcitedtobemrs:

(and is that a Bichon in the background in your pic?  I have a Bischon...love her to pieces.)

Yup.  He is so good with the girls.  He lets Audrey jump on him, pull his ears, tail, fun, poke his eyes, open his mouth and NOTHING!  He just takes it and comes back for more.  I'll put him in another room or outside because I get nervous and he comes right back for more, crazy dog.

Michelle Mommy to Kayleigh, Audrey and Faith. image
  • Options
    How cute! I have to do that with DD one of these days.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I've been wanting to do that with DD too...Glad she had fun!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"