Preemies

Coverline Q- long

I posted this on GP but only got one response, so maybe you ladies have some insight?  DH and decided this month to "see what happens" and of course my BBT broke, but I was on cd 20 when I found out (as it was stuck on 97.0).  I charted for Sam, and have been charting since stopping BFing to see how my cycles are going.  For the past three months, I have o'd anywhere from cd14 to cd17, but since my therm broke, I have no idea when I o'd this cycle.  All I know is that on cd21, when I realized this and used a new one, my temps had jumped to 98.3 and up. (The old BBT was still reading 97.0.) So based on previous cycles and temps, it appears I o'd.  (I was only checking cervical position and wasn't using OPKs at all.)  So my question is, does the coverline vary from cycle to cycle, assuming waking time is the same, and everything else in "life" is the same? Am I right in assuming I did o? All I know is that I am on cd 31 and BFN's, which is fine, but I just want to know what the heck is going on.   TY for any insight! Sorry so long... 

Re: Coverline Q- long

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"