1st Trimester

a day at the salon

I got a fancy new haircut and went closer to what I believe to be my "natural" color.  This way, I don't have to worry about roots so much,

And I got my eyebrows tamed!  I am a new woman!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: a day at the salon

• I'm waiting for the day I can dye my hair natural too!  I had my hair highlighted literally days before my BFP, and the roots are starting to look hideous! 
  • I had my eyebrows done today too, plus a much needed manicure! I feel pretty again!

Waiting until next week to dye my hair again, closer to my birthday. I have ridiculous nasty brown roots, and my "red" hair is now more dirty, dirty, brassy blonde-ish brown. Probably just going to switch back to black again.

• Loading the player...
  • AML84AML84 member
    As a hairstylist, I'm glad to see you're still getting your color. Most doctors will tell you, if color can harm you after being pg, it was harming you before. No studies show that it is harmful, even highlights. I always lol when people say they are only getting hair color, not highlights. None of it is harmful.
  • wohooo
  • I'm SO jealous!!  DH is on a huge saving binge because he's paranoid about money.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"