2nd Trimester

Does your Graco carseat have...

A really ugly, large warning sticker by the head of the inside of the carrier??  Mine does, and I was really disappointed after receiving it, it takes away from the set :(.

I purchased this one.. 

https://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10818273

Re: Does your Graco carseat have...

• Every car seat has a bunch of warnings stickers on it.  Those are necessary.  Honestly a car seat is meant to keep baby safe, so I personally don't see how a warning sticker is a big deal on something like that. 
  • OOO yea i read that in one of the reviews bc i was looking into purchasing that one.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBrooke208:
    Every car seat has a bunch of warnings stickers on it.  Those are necessary.  Honestly a car seat is meant to keep baby safe, so I personally don't see how a warning sticker is a big deal on something like that. 
    this, it's not a fashion statement, it's a safety issue.
  • Yep, and I think it is pretty standard across brands too. Like in a car, the visor has warning labels...

?

When in use, you don't notice the warning labels. Snapped into the base, you don't see it, nor do you when it is in the stroller. ?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • While I understand the purpose of the stickers, I think they're really ugly too.  I'm tempted to rip them off of my swing actually.  If I'm the one using it and I know how to use it properly, why do I need a sticker on there?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have a chicco infant seat purchased last year for our daughter - it has no warning on the actual seat it is on the hard plastic part and sewn onto the fabric on the inside where you don't see it!

• If you take the stickers off, how will the hospital know it has not expired?  Many check your car seat before letting you go home.

Also, I work for an airline. We check for the sticker that certifies the seat is safe for use on an airplane.  No sticker would equal you not being able to use it on board.

I agree with the pp post who said a car seat is not a fashion statement.

• It's not a removable sticker, not in mine.. at least.  I wasn't going to try to remove it, i understand it's for safety.  I was just wondering if this was standard.

there's a picture!

• imagesweetpeasmommy:

there's a picture!

I think it could have been placed in a WAY BETTER spot than that!

• imageJohnna&Ralph:
    imagesweetpeasmommy:

there's a picture!

I think it could have been placed in a WAY BETTER spot than that!

That's what i thought....

• That is the first time I have ever seen one of the stickers placed there.... and I see alot of car seats.
  • imageamoureux:
    That is the first time I have ever seen one of the stickers placed there.... and I see alot of car seats.

Wouldn't you think Graco would have a standard place for those??  I wonder why mine is so different.  I have to say though I'm in love with the pattern and havent seen any others in public so far.

• It's been a while but I'm pretty sure ours is in the same spot.  We have a Graco too.
  • I am in Canada but they are still Graco carseats...... all the stickers are usually on the side (on the plastic).    And, we get tons of Americans who drive up to fly out of our airport since we are only 20 minutes from the border.

The sticker is ugly but as many babies grow out of the infant carrier by 6-7 months at least you won't look at it for long!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"