Trying to Get Pregnant

XP: NGPR Laundry Question

I'm an ass and wore an ivory colored bra with a new black shirt...I think you know where this is going...now I have lovely black patches on the sides of the bra, under the arms, and on the shoulder straps.  Does anyone know how to get this out?  It looks dirty, I tried washing it with the whites in bleach, and still nothing.  My selection of bras that fit are limited, and this was a new one Sad  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!  TYIA!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: XP: NGPR Laundry Question

• hm.. do you have a stain stick or spray you can use on it?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah, I have spray and I tried to just wash it with the whites...I hang my bras to dry so it hasn't been exposed to heat yet...maybe I'll try to spray it and let it sit over night, I don't know.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • OxyClean? White vinegar?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • someone on 3rd tri along with my mom suggested I try Rit fabric color remover, or something along those lines...I am going to pick some up tomorrow, along with some other supplies and try it out!  Thanks ladies!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • mooetamooeta member
    peroxide, add it when or where you would bleach.  Honestly it works wonders.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemooeta:
    peroxide, add it when or where you would bleach.  Honestly it works wonders.

great tip Moo!  I'll have to try this, I think I have peroxide in the house so I'll try this first, maybe I won't need to go get anything!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I read your post earlier and was doing laundry when I noticed blue on the white collar of a blue and white shirt.  I hate when stuff fades and this shirt is old so it shouldn't have.  I'm going to try some of the suggestions from this post - so thanks for the ideas even though they weren't really for me!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"