Trying to Get Pregnant

Joyous come hither

Tell Auntie Cathy about your day.

Re: Joyous come hither

• ::plops down with a sigh on Dr. Cathy's counseling couch::

Thank you for asking, Cathy. Embarrassed  I'll try not to whine to much and make you regret asking. Wink (I'm probably going to fail, thoughSad)

I'm on my last day of Clomid and starting to get those damn side effects.(dizzyness, nausea, lots of bloating, the worst fatigue I've had in months, heartburn- although may not be related, and definite mood swings)  I had a hellishly long day at a different office than my own, with a provider who has to have every blasted chart for every single blood work result, even if the labs are completely normal. 

Then I'm trying to call in a prescription to a local Walgreens and either get put on hold or get the busy signal.  So I get a hard copy script and call the patient to tell her I'd drop off her script at the pharmacy in 45 mins on my way home.  Apparently not good enough for her as she called back to tell me that she got through to the pharmacy, so I could too.  Then when I do drop it off the little chickie answering the drive through can't figure out that I'm a nurse from a doctor's office dropping off a script, not a patient with an insurance card, despite my repeated attempts to make her understand.

Then I get home and find out I somehow didn't check the house voicemail all week and my mail-order med company that was supposed to ship my trigger shot to my house for my appt Monday morning can't do that because in F***ing NY State an HCG shot is a MutherF***ing CONTROL medication and they need a hard copy.  (I was very close to sobbing/throwing things at this point)  The only saving grace is that they also left a message at my RE's, but they closed at 1 pm today so I couldn't call to ask about it.  Long story short, if they don't have the shot and I can't fill the script at a regular pharmacy, then I will get no trigger to ovulate and this whole cycle could go right down the crapper.

Even some nookie before dinner hasn't really changed my mood.  And feeling like I'm sliding sideways out of my computer chair while the desk tilts does not help.Crying  This is why I was so happy to see your Vegas post!  You paint the best pictures with words; vibrant and witty and close to the bone.  Thank you again.  And thanks for asking and reading this wall o' text.  EmbarrassedWink

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh Joyous. As my grandmother would say, that's all enough to make a saint swear.

What a day. I am am firm believer in postive mental imaging. In this case I recommend you picture that drive through chickie with her head stuck out the drive through window, with you repeatedly banging the window across the back of her neck.

Feel better? Lol.

I hear you on the clomid. I haven't had many huge symptoms, but the hot flashes had like to kill me and I was doubled over with pain in my stomach.

Hang in there sunshine. I hope you get the meds figured out and this cycle is still on. 

You are welcome for the Vegas post. Sometimes we need some levity around here, you know?

• Loading the player...
  • ::smooches::

You are such a sweetheart, Cathy, thank you. Big Smile  I don't generally drop F-bombs, but today has been that day.  My DH has earned himself big brownie points by not only putting up with me, but giving me a huge hug while I almost lost it on the phone.

Your positive imaging does wonders, you know. Wink  Except I don't know if I can picture her face with anything other than a blank look on it.  I wonder if she is a Vegas Hi-Lo wannabee? Stick out tongue

I haven't had hot flashes yet, and am hoping I don't!  And you've been in Vegas!  I hope you had access to AC at all times.

I am hoping and praying that I ovulate even without the trigger.  So far signs are good, but I don't know if that's because of the Clomid or not.  I just have to remember that I've O'd on my own before, and that if we lose our chance this cycle, well it is not the end of the world.  Big Smile  

Thanks for your ear and your shoulder, my dear, I really appreciate it.  Should you ever need mine, just holler.  Or yodel, if you're one of those Canadians.  Big SmileWink  I'm off to have some bonfire and adult beverages with the neighbors, I'll check back when we return.  I'm probably saying this too much, but thank you for being you Cath, you are an angel. AngelEmbarrassed

• imageCathyMD:

And here. Someone paid you a nice compliment.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/20025970.aspx

I did see that! 

Thank you engrider!  What a sweet thing to say. Big SmileEmbarrassed

• Bonfire and beverages sound great. Enjoy. And....anytime :)
  • Hi guys!!

Joyous, I am sorry for your terrible day. You are a trooper for dropping that girl's script off at all! If I were in your shoes, I'd have been all "F this S!" and gone home.

Bro, but look how many ants are on this trash can...
    Zach Rance 4 President

• Hi Rogue!

Yes I agree...she went above and beyond.

• Joyous you may not even be here, I wouldn't blame you if you ran out the house and started chugging those adult beverages by now, but I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for your shiitty day and hope you have a fabulous night! I'll cross my fingers that you get the meds you need and this cycle isn't a bust. xoxo love
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"