Trying to Get Pregnant

Re: Where did all The GP girls go?

• We are still here. I personally am just occupied with attempting to diagnosis pregnancy by placing my hands on the screen and rubbing screen names.

• imageCathyMD:

We are still here. I personally am just occupied with attempting to diagnosis pregnancy by placing my hands on the screen and rubbing screen names.

hahahaha ridiculous 

IUI #1 and #2 = BFN
    IVF#1 = BFN, no frosties

IVF #2 = BFP!! TWINS!!! Born 3/9/12

FET #1 = BFP!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageCathyMD:

We are still here. I personally am just occupied with attempting to diagnosis pregnancy by placing my hands on the screen and rubbing screen names.

keep it up!
  • imageCathyMD:

In that case can you diagnosis me next?

• imageCathyMD:

ooh, do you also tell fortunes??  i'd like my uterus read, please :)

• imagenova & paul:
    imageCathyMD:

My pleasure. ::places finger on Nova's avatar::

Ahem. You are 7dpo and should not give up hope. Your appointment is coming up as well, at which time you will be relieved to have a plan.

Also, you will give birth in the springtime whilst lying on a bed of roses. Paul will pass out but he will recover just in time to see the baby arrive.

• cathy, I have fvcking missed you!!! Please don't go away again unless the bump goes with you
  • imageskinnursemandee:
    cathy, I have fvcking missed you!!! Please don't go away again unless the bump goes with you

Hey babes! Lol. I'll try to stick around.

• imageCathyMD:
    imagenova & paul:
    imageCathyMD:

My pleasure. ::places finger on Nova's avatar::

Ahem. You are 7dpo and should not give up hope. Your appointment is coming up as well, at which time you will be relieved to have a plan.

Also, you will give birth in the springtime whilst lying on a bed of roses. Paul will pass out but he will recover just in time to see the baby arrive.

Well alright then. I should have come seeking your magical powers earlier today :)

• I'm here and bored out of my mind.  DH is working til at least 11 so I'm hoping there is something good on tv tonight.  I'm also fighting with AF cramps.  I just wish I could beat the crap out of her right now!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So glad all you girls are still here. Thanks for sticking around and making me laugh!
  • imagekdodge423:

I am terrified of what you might find if you tried to diagnose me. Stay away.

Sigh. And I was looking for an excuse to give you a sound rub.

• imagenova & paul:
    imageCathyMD:

and then me, if I had known you had this talent before... ahh the possibilities

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"