Alabama Babies
Options

Huntsville Daycare?

Do anyone have any personal reviews on any daycare centers in Huntsville/Arab.

We are moving to Arab but I'm going to school/work in Huntsville along with FI so we are open to any quality daycare in Huntsville. Thanks!

Re: Huntsville Daycare?

• Options
    I've always heard good things about the 1st Baptist Church day care
  • Options

We use Primrose of Research Park. We are very happy there. What part of town you are looking for? We also used Trinity United Methodist Church and were very happy there too.

Good luck.

DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    4 failed rounds of clomid ~ 4 failed IUIs ~ 1 m/c
    2/3/11: IUI #5 - Femara/Follistim/Ovidrel/Crinone = BFP (2/14)!!!
    Beta #1 (12dpiui): 53 Beta #2 (14dpiui): 203 Beta #3 (20dpiui): 3932 Beta #4 (28dpiui): 60,775
    1st U/S (3/3): 2 sacs & yolks 2nd U/S (3/8) 2 heartbeats-TWINS!
    Baby A:6w6d HR 131 Baby B:6w4d HR 124
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Depending on the area you are looking for I have heard good things about Primrose, Premier, and I used to work for Covenant Classical a few years ago and they were very good as well. 

All of these are on the research park side of Huntsville.  I'm not sure about the other side of Huntsville, although when I was in college one of my professors raved about 1st Baptist.  

Good luck!

• Options
    We use a home daycare in South Huntsville but seriously considered Trinity UMC, Whitesburg Baptist, and Primrose Bailey Cove, all in the south end of Huntsville. I would feel comfortable with any of those and have always heard good things.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"