Toddlers: 24 Months+

Anyone have these wagons: Radio Flyer Ultimate Comfort or Jeep Stake wagon?

Curious if the 1st one is worth the $ or not.

RADIO FLYER ULTIMATE COMFORT WAGON

JEEP STAKE WAGON

I'm desperate to buy DD a wagon for her 2nd bday. I would like for it to have a canopy of sorts, cup holders and seatbelts for 2. Storage would also be a plus. Made in USA a necessity. Thanks for any light you can shed!

Re: Anyone have these wagons: Radio Flyer Ultimate Comfort or Jeep Stake wagon?

• PeskyPesky member
    I have the radio flyer but not the ultimate comfort - the one that is a step or two down that is $120 or so at Target.  It's been great and DD loves it.  It has the cupholders, seat belts and back storage bin.  Looks like it might be a bit tight with 2 in there but if they are little kids, probably fine.  I'm guessing the higher-end ones have more room in the wagon part which may well be worth it.  Handles great and seems to hold up well.  Canopy isn't the strongest material but hasn't blown off or anything yet and does the job for shading.

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• i've seen the radio flyer one at walmart for 110 bucks, i'm not sure if its the ultimate comfort but it id say something about deluxe or something and it looked pretty neat. i dont have any of those but i thought i'll let you know what the price its a walmart! :) good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"