Trying to Get Pregnant

Anyone watching Dr. Phil?

I just turned it on, I don't usually watch it unless it sounds particularly interesting. 

This episode - about a documentary, filming people who are about to/are to jump(ing) off the golden gate bridge.  Chilling. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone watching Dr. Phil?

• like bungee jumping or just jumping into the water?
    Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • the bridge? i have that movie, it's a pretty good documentary although dh thought i was weird when i bought it.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageNova726:
    like bungee jumping or just jumping into the water?

no, like suicide.  I am completely intrigued by the documentary 

• I saw part of it. Its hard for me to watch because my uncle attempted suicide several times.  He was never successful and died from a heart attack, but its still a sad reminder.  I'm glad to see that the film maker did attempt to help the people by calling the police if they thought someone was going to jump.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMrs.M317:

imageNova726:
    like bungee jumping or just jumping into the water?

no, like suicide.  I am completely intrigued by the documentary 

Sorry, my brain wasn't working, that makes sense. It sounds intesting though. Do people jump there that often?
    Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"