Success after IF

its one of those effing days

sorry to complain..im just having a tough day...my head is freaking killing me, i have had so many headaches in the last couple of weeks..which of course freaks me out for pre-e..but they aren't consistent, so the doc isn't worried..

ronnie is teething, and has been kind of a monster..its so frickin hot that my AC can't keep up, so even though its set on 75..its still over 80 in the house, ronnie has been refusing the afternoon nap lately..but joey still wants it, so schedules get all effed up and i almost always have somebody who is cranky. the house is filled with dog hair because my dogs are shedding like crazy, and its getting all over my sweaty babies' skin.

i have so much sh!t to do, because we are going to my brothers' in MD tomorrow, so they can watch the boys while we go to the paul mccartney concert in DC..but im all worried, because ronnie has been so crabby, and they have a 4 month old to deal with already..we might end up taking at least ronnie to the concert.

thank god for yo gabba gabba, because ronnie finally stopped screaming 

Ron and Nora married 6.3.06 21 cycles, 1 m/c, 4 rounds clomid, 1 round gonal f and 3 IUI anovulatory cycles, LPD
Joey, Ronnie, and Audrey,
my awesome IUI 30 week twins, and my surprise miracle Image and video hosting by TinyPic
LOVE my SAIF ladies :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers My Blog!

Re: its one of those effing days

• Oh man! I'm so sorry, I HATE days like that! i feel like they always happen when I'm planning for a trip too!  I'm soooo sorry.

I'm sure it doesn't feel like it but can you just sit down and so something for yourself for 10 minutes? 

Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • I am so sorry.  I can feel your pain.  Been going since 4am and it is one of those days here too.  The fussy is going to make my head explode
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMayDayGirl:

Oh man! I'm so sorry, I HATE days like that! i feel like they always happen when I'm planning for a trip too!  I'm soooo sorry.

I'm sure it doesn't feel like it but can you just sit down and so something for yourself for 10 minutes? 

i wish :(

with ronnie up and fussy, i am occupied until bedtime..then after to do everything else i was supposed to do during both naps today

i mean, i can't blame the boy..i just had him laying in my lap, and could finally feel inside his mouth..all 4 first molars..one has started popping through (one point) but he has a lot to go! whew 

Ron and Nora married 6.3.06 21 cycles, 1 m/c, 4 rounds clomid, 1 round gonal f and 3 IUI anovulatory cycles, LPD
    Joey, Ronnie, and Audrey,
    my awesome IUI 30 week twins, and my surprise miracle Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LOVE my SAIF ladies :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers My Blog!
  • I am so sorry about your day. My DS's baptism is this weekend so I have been running around like a mad woman trying to get my house acceptably clean. Of course, DS does not want to nap and is fussing so it is making my day a lot harder.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm sorry.  I can't imagine being a mom to twins - having 1 is hard enough.  Hang in there!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Amber
    TTC since March '06
    MFI, LPD, possible PCOS
    3 chem pgs * m/c identical twins at 9w 10.06
    IVF w/ICSI #2 - beta - 187! (9dp5dt), beta - 367! (11dp5dt)
    IVF w/ICSI #3 - it's a girl!
    My IF Blog: Between the Lines
    My Parenting Blog: Letters From Your Mama
  • I'm sorry you are having a crappy day.  It sucks when everything is going wrong AND they're teething AND they're schedule gets screwed up.
  • Ugh, I'm sorry.  Teething is so hard with one baby -- I can't imagine going through it with too.  Poor Ronnie!

Thank goodness for Yo Gabba Gabba.  It's been our teething savior lately! 

My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"