Success after IF
Options

Has anyone see "The ugly truth?"

Is it goo? Is it vulgar? DH and I have a sitter for tonight so we want to see a movie, but we HATE vulgar movies... so thought I'd get some feedback on it first, it's rated R, but that doesn't always tell me if it's that bad.

Thansk!

Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image

Re: Has anyone see "The ugly truth?"

• Options
    DH and I saw it and we loved it. It has the chick-flicky part for me and the guy parts for DH. It is a bit vulgar, 99% of it is about sex so you might not enjoy it but honestly, if you liked Knocked Up, chances are you'll like this one too.
    TTC#1=Feb 2009: 50 mg Clomid+Ovidrel shot+Metformin+Dexamethasone+TI=BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2=July 2011: Surprise BFP: Chemical Pregnancy
  • Options

Aw, we have a sitter tonight, too!  I'm so excited!!  I think we're going to have sushi then out to a movie... either The Hangover or Funny People.  

I haven't seen The Ugly Truth, but hope you have fun!

After THREE years, our IVF miracle is here!!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageGreenEyedGal:
    DH and I saw it and we loved it. It has the chick-flicky part for me and the guy parts for DH. It is a bit vulgar, 99% of it is about sex so you might not enjoy it but honestly, if you liked Knocked Up, chances are you'll like this one too.

Nope we hated Knocked up.. too vulgar for us.  Thanks for the warning! I think we'll pick another movie!

Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageMayDayGirl:

imageGreenEyedGal:

Nope we hated Knocked up.. too vulgar for us.  Thanks for the warning! I think we'll pick another movie!

Ok, then you'll definitely hate this one then, lol. Do NOT watch The Hangover! It got rave reviews but I hated every second of it. What about the Proposal? I'm wanting to see that one too.

TTC#1=Feb 2009: 50 mg Clomid+Ovidrel shot+Metformin+Dexamethasone+TI=BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2=July 2011: Surprise BFP: Chemical Pregnancy
  • Options

We actually saw the proposal :) 

Anyone seen funny people?

• Options
    The Proposal was cute.  Not vulgar although there is a scene where you see her and his butt.  They're both naked but you don't see anything but their arses.  It doesn't leave much to the imagination.  Other than that, the movie was really cute.  More of a chick-flick though so not sure if you're husband would enjoy it. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It is funny we saw it. There is a vibrator scene. Have fun tonight!
  • Options
    imageMayDayGirl:

We actually saw the proposal :) 

Anyone seen funny people?

Haven't seen it but it's also Judd Apatow (Knocked Up, 40 Year Old Virgin) so I'm guessing pretty vulgar and you wouldn't like it.

*** It's funny because I'm fat ***
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"