Parenting after a Loss

Duggar Baby name announced

Did you girls see this yet? Not too impressed with the "made up" spelling, but too each, their own!

https://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20295122,00.html?

Joshua and Anna Duggar Reveal Baby's NameBy Alicia Dennis

Originally posted?Friday July 31, 2009 08:00 AM EDT

Joshua and Anna DuggarPhoto by: TLC
Joshua and Anna Duggar Reveal Baby's Name
Joshua and Anna Duggar say they're ready to premiere the name of the newest Duggar, expected to arrive Oct. 20, 2009: Mackynzie Ren?e.?

"We are really excited about all of it," Josh tells PEOPLE about prepping for the birth of the newest Duggar. "We're going to have a little person that is ours to raise up. That is a real blessing."?

Josh is the eldest of Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar's 18 children, whose names all begin with the letter J. The family lives in Tontitown, Ark., and is featured on TLC's?18 Kids and Counting.?

So, with the announcement of the new baby's name, does this mean all of Josh and Anna's kids' names will start with M??

"We won't decide that now," Josh says. "We'll take one at a time."?

Meanwhile, Anna is getting the baby's brown and lime green room prepared ? "maybe we'll add a little pink," she says, now they've found out the baby's gender ? and reading parenting books.?

"My favorite part of pregnancy is feeling the baby move and kick," she says. "And, it is so neat watching Josh enjoy the pregnancy and bond with Mackynzie. It has brought our relationship closer together."?

The family is set to be featured on Fox News Channel's?Huckabee show, talking with the former governor about Mackynzie and how the Duggar's reality show and family experience is different than the?Jon & Kate Plus 8?situation.?

"I am really enjoying the reality show," says Anna, who is the newest member of the cast. "It has been neat because they are doing such a great job of documenting our lives right now. We focus on pleasing the Lord, and trying to be who we really are. That's what's important."?
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Duggar Baby name announced

• I saw the Renee part and thought that was nice, I had to scroll to see the Mack... part and I'm a little disappointed.  Poor child. 

At least it's not a J name.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I like Renee.

I just want to work on her hair.

• Loading the player...
  • versedversed member
    imagepinkwedding05:

I like Renee.

I just want to work on her hair.

Anna's hair reminds me of the hair of half the girls in my 7th grade class. However, that was 1993. ?

• Meredith Viera will be disappointed.

Unusual spellings aren't my thing, in general.  But to each his own:)

• versedversed member
    imageGeminiKMP-C:

Meredith Viera will be disappointed.

I thought the same thing! Love the name Meredith ...?

• I like the name Renee, but not Mackienze...too popular in the 1990's...
  • Am I the only one who is sick to death of the Duggars? I wish they'd go away and stop reproducing like f***ing rabbits.
  • imageSkatcat:
    Am I the only one who is sick to death of the Duggars? I wish they'd go away and stop reproducing like f***ing rabbits.

Ditto this!  I can't stand them!

• For the love of geezus... why?

At least they are not carrying on the "J" name tradition - however seeing as they have so many kids, I don't think there are any J names left.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"