Preemies

Any Moby Users?

I am thinking about getting a Moby Wrap -- but a little worried that I won't be able to use it correctly. Is it as easy as the video looks?

Also, did it fit your preemie correctly? DD was at 6lbs11oz on Tuesday.

Thanks!!

Re: Any Moby Users?

• I love my Moby. And once you get the hang of putting it on it really is that easy. So far my DS really likes the newborn hold a lot, that is the one we use almost all of the time. I think it will definitely be a good fit for your DD, as you can adjust the size yourself to be as tight or loose as you want. You will definitely get a feel for what is comfy and what feels secure after you wear her a few times. I tell people to give it a couple of days to a week to get you and baby used to it and you will both be hooked. Yesterday it was the ONLY place DS would nap and the only way I got anything done around the house!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I could not have lived without my moby.
  • Loading the player...
  • you mnake it as tight as u want to it will fit a small baby which is  why attracted me to it.

I did not like it so much for 2 reasons. Mine is really long (eventhough Im tall) and it would hang on th floor when you first start which is fine at home but not really anywhere else.

Second down is  that it hugs the baby so tight that im t he summer they get VERY hot...

it's really not that hard  to put on but I just dont really use it...

• I would not have survived the first 3 months without the moby.  DD is a terrible napper and it was the only place she would nap. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I loved the Moby when DS was still little.  The loooooooooooong fabric does take a few times to really figure out how to tie correctly.  It was so great to keep him close and secure.  I haven't really used it now that he is 20lbs. 
  • I borrowed a friend's moby.  I wanted to try it before I purchased one myself.  DS loves it and he is very comfortable.  We live in Oklahoma and it is just too hot to wear in the summer heat.  I also could not figure an easy way to to get him in and out to nurse without taking it off.  I am still looking for something to use when we go to Disney in October.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"