Georgia Babies

So excited for this weekend!

My brother and older sister are coming into town for a family wedding - I haven't seen them since my wedding over 2 years ago!  I miss them sooo much and I can't wait to spend time with them.  Plus they haven't met Caroline or my niece! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So excited for this weekend!

• How fun! Enjoy your weekend. I know how you feel. Before my brother and sister move to GA, it took years before we see each other. We are literally a world apart.
  • Enjoy--that is wonderful!  We had my whole family get together for a week at the beach this month and it was wonderful.  We hadn't all been together in 4 years!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Where have they been? ? OMG, Georgia is what, 2? ? Your parents must be thrilled too!?
  • Have fun!  I can't imagine not seeing my siblings for that long!
  • imageMLvK:
    Where have they been?   OMG, Georgia is what, 2?   Your parents must be thrilled too!

Yeah, my parents have been out to visit them in the past 2 years, but they have both been in school, were poor graduate students, couldn't get enough time off work, etc etc... and the next thing you know 2 years have passed.  And yeah, you wouldn't believe how excited my mom is. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"