Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Poll- Hobbies

Hey Ladies! Its Friday lets try to make the day go faster...

What are some of your hobbies? What are some of your DH/SO others hobbies?

My Hobby is dancing, im a competitive dancer ( Lyical, tap, jazz, braodway) I have been dancing for 19 yrs now and love it as much as the day I started. Another hobby of mine is Broadway musicals as some of you might already know from prior threads

DH is a Comic "nerd". He knows things about comics that are unheard of. His favorite is Batman and my house is filled with batman related things. He is also a gamer. Big on WoW....sigh Im a video game widow!

Re: Poll- Hobbies

• Options
    My hobby = scrapbooking!  I am obsessed with it. 
    DH's hobby = sports: playing, watching or attending.
  • Options
    DH and I make our own beer and wine. Our family and friends seem to like our hobby too. Wink
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Reading.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Piano (though it is my livelihood so does it count as a hobby? lol), singing, photography, cooking, making websites
  • Options

Come to think of it, I don't think I have a hobby really.

M loves huge RC model airplanes and helicopters. I am talking taller than you models, it is taking over the other bedroom and I can't wait until he buys a storage unit.

TTC #2 since Sept '16
    My Chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28017b
    TTC #1- 3 failed rounds of Clomid/ Surprise Natural BFP w/weight loss- 9/22/11 DD 5/12
    DX. Dec '09 w/ Inappropriate LH Secretion Syndrom/PCOS/ Anov 28 months
    (Former username: xxbblueangelxx)
  • Options

imagenikkiw421:
    DH and I make our own beer and wine. Our family and friends seem to like our hobby too. Wink

Thats awesome...you should sell it and make some extra cash!

• Options

imagenikkiw421:

How fun!!  My DH has a Mr. Beer set that he loves, I am not a fan of beer so the wine making really sounds great to me. 

• Options

I'm a runner. During this heat however I've become more of a walker. I also am in love with border collies so I spend a lot of time with mine!

My DH is a gamer too.  He plays Lord of the Rings Online. Since he runs with me I play the game with him sometimes.  I actually enjoy it bc we get to do it together.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

I love baking and I love the outdoors. Idk if its a hobby, but I bought all kinda of bird feeders and the such. I love sitting on the patio watching them!

DH is into cars and his current hobby is being a volunteer firefighter. We also love riding four wheelers.

Blog
    BFP #1 2-8-09 Natural M/C 6w1d 2-19-09
    BFP #2 5-28-09 C/P 6-1-09
    BFP #3 10-30-10 Natural M/C 12-8-10
    BFP #4 1-16-12 EDD 9-18-12 Stick baby stick!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    AmusjhAmusjh member

Me - Baking, I love to do it, but never get to do it.  Cooking and trying new recipes.  I also love to read, play volleyball & softball.

DH - Huge hunter, when he is not hunting he plays softball...

photo b968ca6b-5a0b-49a1-93ac-7776aa6ee34b.jpg
    *Parker Ryan*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Me - helping my mom with her JV cheerleading practices. I cheered for about 15 years (from 3 to 18) so it is something I love doing.

DH - skateboarding. He has been doing it since he was about 9. He is pretty good if I do say so myself.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I love to read in my spare time.  DH's big hobby is video games.  He is a PS3 addict!  DH and I love to go snowboarding which is a hobby that we are able to do together.  We plan to teach DD to ski this winter so she can join us.

• Options
    imagebeanie00914:

imagenikkiw421:

Thats awesome...you should sell it and make some extra cash!

That would be nice. If it wasn't illegal LOL

It can be time consuming so it probably wouldn't be that lucrative anyways :-)

• Options

Mine is knitting

DH's is anything outdoors. Doesn't matter what the season is.

• Options

I don't really have any "hobbies".. hm.. I do like baking on occasion, and gardening.. Does watching football count as a hobby? haha.

For dh, he's got a little a.d.d going on, so he likes lots of things.. boating, fishing, rebuilding things, welding, and now he's getting back into surfing.

• Options

Mine:  Water skiing

DH:  He loves anything that combines the outdoors and alcohol (camping, boating, tailgating, etc)  I must say I enjoy these things as well :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    image4-Ever-Young:

I also am in love with border collies so I spend a lot of time with mine!

I have two, they have become my favorite breed :)

My hobbies (that I need to restart) - riding, photography, agility and herding with the dogs.

DH's hobbies - hockey, softball, sports in general. Also a WOW player unfortunately. 

• Options
    Softball! DH and I play on a coed team together and he also plays in a men's league.
  • Options

Me: Baking, cooking, cross-stich, knitting, gardening, reading, photography...the list can be very long.

DH: He tends to like researching things like investments and things he reads about. Thankfully he recently got a bike and is enjoying riding after work most nights.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Thank you IVF for our little miracles!!
  • Options

My hobby is yoga. I absolutely love practicing- I feel such a physical high when I'm done! I have been practicing for 6 years now, and get very cranky when I cannot practice.

DH's hobby would have to be video games. He is obsessed with Madden 09 on Wii. Plays it all the time, even when he is walking on the treadmill.

• Options

Mine--sewing, knitting, crocheting, reading and cooking. I'm an intermediate sewer and make a lot of my own clothes.

DH- Flying large RC planes and putting them together, playing the guitar,  and fishing.

• Options
    imagexxbblueangelxx:

M loves huge RC model airplanes and helicopters. I am talking taller than you models, it is taking over the other bedroom and I can't wait until he buys a storage unit.

My husband loves these too- but yours sounds a lot bigger than ours! I can't believe how crazy $$$ they are! For all of about 10 minutes of air time and if you crash, forget it!

• Options

Cooking, I love to cook.  It is so relaxing and calming.  I love to try new things and experiment.  I love kitchen gadgets! 

DH loves anything sports - and I don't know that this would be considered a hobby, but he loves to research things.  Anything we buy, anywhere we go - he loves to spend hours doing research!

• Options

mine is running, reading, and baking

hubby is a car guy

TTCing since 2008 Unexplained 3 - IUI's all BFN's IVF#1 July, 2 grade A, 8 cell embies put back, 12 frosties. BFN FET #1 10/30, beta #1 on 11/11/11-352!!!BFP!! Beta #2-1152 image
  • Options
    imagexxbblueangelxx:

Wow we have this in common! My DH is OBSESSED with R/C Airplanes. It has taken over our garage!

I bought a guitar for my birthday and am learning how to play it. Other than that no other hobbies.

• Options

I love to cook and entertain.  I also like to run although I am not allowed to these days. 

DH likes to trade stocks (he works on Wall Street so that's no surprise) and is currently learning to golf.

Together we love to travel and go to new restaurants.  :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I like scrapbooking, and card making. My H is a gear head, he spends a lot of time in the garage. We have a dune buggy and the motor is blown so that is his current project. He's always adding things to his truck. His hobby is way to expensive!

TTC #1 Sept 2008
    M/C 9/21/09 | M/C 12/24/09 | BFP 1/23/10
    Madeline Rey DOB 9/30/10
    TTC # 2 Jan 2013
    BFP 3/12/13 | EDD 11/18/13
    It's a GIRL! Lydia Marie!
    Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

beanie, have you ever thought about doing SYTYCD?

I love to read and scrapbook, and DH is also a gamer. I love the phrase WOW widow, I'm totally using that!

• Options

I love to cook (and DH loves to eat, so it works out well!), read, hike, ski, take/edit pictures, and I've recently started painting wood crafts for kids while bored on my summer break from school (teacher). 

DH doesn't have much time for hobbies as he is finishing up his bachelor's (after an 8 year hiatus), and working...unfortunately he would probably say his hobby is his XBox! 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"