Working Moms
Options

what do you bring to your center each day?

We are switching from an inhome to a center. I used to just bring his milk and bottles each day. If he needed more outfits, diapers or wipes i'd bring them but only to replace what was used when it ran out every so often.

I checked out the center and each baby has a cubby with clothes/supplies in it. Some of the babies' parents bring them in the carrier, which also sits in the cubby section but I noticed they all have a diaper bag hanging there too. What would go in there if his wipes/diaper are stored in bulk, his diaper creme, binkies, etc. are all there?

I was planning on bringing his milk and bottles in a lunch cooler.

I keep a regular diaper bag in the car at all times. I wonder if they could be bringing theirs in bc one parent drops off and the other picks up? Otherwise I dont know what else i'm supposed to be bringing....

Re: what do you bring to your center each day?

• Options

The diaper bags are probably to get the bottles to and from the center. 

That's all that I ever brought in daily for DS - his bottles in a diaper bag.  They'd take them out and put them in the fridge, and when he'd finish them they'd go back in the bag.  If he dirtied his clothes, those would be in a plastic bag in the diaper bag at the end of the day too.

Everything else - diapers, wipes, clothes, even baby food when he got older - I kept a supply at the center for him and re-stocked it when it got low.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

we have a diaper bag that stays there with extra clothes and bibs for the week.  in his cubby we have a blanket and hat.

we bring in a large pack of diapers, wipes, and diaper cream and they let know when we are running low.

everyday we bring his bottles, cereal and spoon 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

A diaper bag with a couple changes of clothes, a bib (even though daycare provideds them) tylenol, mylicon, a hat, blanket (for swaddling), along with a to go wipes and a few diapers in case I need/want to stop somewhere on the way home. Her bottles I put in the side of the diaper bag then the fridge when I get to daycare, no need to spend extra $ on a cooler thing. When DD was younger I would take the infant carrier in and leave it there in case DH picked her up.

Left there in her cubby is lotion, sun block (just put there so next month she can use it if needed) diaper rash cream, an extra paci, of course diapers and wipes then they let me know when she is running low on something.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  

• Options
    i think our lo's have the same-day, 3/3?
  • Options

imagelzbflogrl:
    i think our lo's have the same-day, 3/3?

damn computer, i was trying to say same birthdays

• Options
    It could be the bag they use for the bottles or it could be different parent/other relative picking up.  We did leave the carrier because DH dropped off and I picked up.  But if they all had them, my guess it is for the bottles.  We just take a cooler for bottles and that stays at day care during the day.  Some days though I feel like I need a whole bag - now we are onto food containers, some random toy that my DD wouldn't let go of at home, extra sippy cup to try and move her off of bottles, the daily activity sheet, etc. 
  • Options
    We always left the carrier when Adrian was little enough for it, that was because I always dropped him off, but I wasn't necessarily the one to pick him up - sometimes, but not always.  Dad or Uncle would get him too.  We've been to 4 different in-home daycares (we keep moving!) but all have had cubbies where we just keep a stock of diapers and a change of clothing, and they would let me know if he needed anything replaced.  Bottles were always left there and the daycare cleaned them, and formula was provided (we just had to let her know which kind). .  The thought of bringing in a bag every day kind of boggles my mind! lol.  I work 3 days early in the morning and the more simple my routine, the better for me. 
    Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
  • Options

nothing - and i LOVE it :-)

he has an extra set of clothes there that we just replace when they get used.  other than that, we bring diapers when they run out, and same for the wipes.

they use their own sippy cups, and all food is provied. 

no toys from home allowed. 

• Options
    We bring diapers by the pack- they stay in his cubby. We use his diaper bag to transport the bottles of bm in the morning, and they put the empty rinsed bottles in there for us to take home. Also in the bag is a couple of outfits, pacis, extra blanket, diapers and wipes - but that is more as his regular diaper bag- dh usually takes him and i pick up if I get off early.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"