High-Risk Pregnancy

Measuring 40 weeks already?!?!?

Went for my 32 week appointment today and my belly is measuring 40 weeks. WTF? I lost 5 pounds since my 30 week appointment (this is a good thing) and yet my uterus is fucking_huge. I want to cry. Good news is that I get another growth u/s at 34 weeks. I've been hardcore about my sugars and I hope it's paid off just a little. He was in the 93rd percentile overall at 30 weeks. Even if he's 92%, just one measly percentage drop, I'd be happy.

Re: Measuring 40 weeks already?!?!?

• I measured 38 weeks when I was 32... and now the uterus is back on track again. Just remember that the tape measurements aren't EXACTLY accurate... and the amount of fluid inside the uterus can change those from week to week.

I've had three growth u/s so far, and Max is still big. He is over 8lbs already... but I still don't have any answers from the OB's on what they will do... I'm still waiting. It's pissing me off.... lol.

• I've been measuring serveral weeks ahead since my 32 week appt. As of last Tuesday (34 weeks), I was measuring 38 weeks. According to the growth u/s, the baby is estimated to be 6 lbs already. I was also diagnosed with polyhyrdramnios (high fluid level).

I'm with you. No real answers on what they'll do, if anything. They're monitoring me weekly (NSTs and u/s), but don't seem to be too concerned beyond that. They've asked that I scale back my work hours, and kind of implied that they didn't think I'd make it to my scheduled c-section on 3 September. Super.

Hang in there!

~Erica, Mommy to Peyton 9/06 & Cullen 9/09
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"