Georgia Babies

Ahhh, the grandparents..(vent)

So my mom and step-dad are visiting us this weekend and watching DD so we can super clean and organize so we can eventually get our house on the market. DD adores them and they love her to death and they all have a great time together. Problem is they will feed her anything. Last night it was chips, this morning it was a doughnut. I am about to go crazy already. They know we don't feed her junk food per se so it just irritates me. To me there's no reason for her to have these things. It's not like she starving hungry b/c both times she had already eaten meals. And if she is hungry there are plenty of better things that are more nutricious for her. I know it's petty, b/c I know they love her and they take great care of her.  And I am probably just cranky b/c both DH and I got Hailey's sickness that she had earlier in the week. So if you read this far, thanks for letting me vent. I am thankful that they are close enough to visit and spend time with DD. :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Ahhh, the grandparents..(vent)

• awww, go ahead and vent. ?I can relate to g-parents who do what they want. ? But I also think its a given that g-parents are going to give the kids the "forbidden" stuff! ?

I hope you feel better soon and can make some headway on the house. ? GL!?

• kepkep member
    I am so sorry--hope you are feeling better soon!
    Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"