Austin Babies
Options

OCD

Hince my three posts in a row. Tongue Tied Im going crazy here.  My DH is at home moving all our furniture around so we can paint tomorrow.  Usually I dont allow this without my direction.  Im so bad.  Today would have been like any normal day, but just as I was stepping out the door he had to go and say, "Im going to take off work early today and move all the furniture." Doesnt he know what that does to me?!??!  I have been having the worst anxiety all week thanks to this painting event.  Im so ready for it to just be over!

Re: OCD

• Options
    If there's an "up-side", look at it this way - you won't be in the house to WATCH him move all of the furniture or how his methods differ from yours.  You aren't having to actually DO the work either.  Right now, I'm on bed rest, and there's not much I wouldn't do to have my hubby paint!  We moved into our new home about 5-6 weeks ago, and I have BEGGED him to paint (to no avail.)  Take a deep breath, remember paint is EASY to fix, and furniture is easy to move back.  You CAN do this!
  • Options

Lol.  I'm the same way.  DH never seems to do things as right or as efficiently as I do.  :)   This is why I was standing on a toilet to help paint our boys' bathroom while big & preggo. 

But, seriously, how badly can he screw it up, right?  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This "disease" is the reason I ended up painting the nursery and installing a ceiling fan and new sinks while pregnant, all while DH was at work.  Fun stuff.  *Hangs head in shame.* 
  • Options

lol! Just try to remember that the more work he does, the less you'll have to do tonight and tomorrow!

I can't believe you can install ceiling fans by yourself! I'd kill someone if I tried to do that.

• Options
    imagelibbyann:

I can't believe you can install ceiling fans by yourself! I'd kill someone if I tried to do that.

I'd like to note, it wasnt a regular sized gigantic ceiling fan.  Its a small one that is in the nursery.  Kinda the size that people put in kitchens.  I was like super woman when pg.  What happened to all the energy???

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"