Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Hi - new here

DH and I just lost our first pregnancy.  I was going to go into all the sordid details of the loss, but I seriously doubt anyone on this board wants to read them.  We had a blighted ovum, I should be in my 7th week and I miscarried naturally yesterday.  I had my HCG levels tested on Sat and Tues but I'm going to get lots of blood taken today to test to see if there's anything going on with my body that may have caused this.  My next appointment is Tuesday.  My CNM was supportive and straightforward with me and DH is being great.  My emotions are swinging from anger to laughter to tears and back again.  I think for the most part I'm at peace about it.  DH and I are taking comfort in knowing that if this wasn't a healthy baby, this is for the best. 

CafeMom Tickers Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Hi - new here

• I'm so sorry for your loss.  Glad your dr is being proactive and looking for causes right away.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am so sorry for your loss and that you have to be joining us.  You are probably going through a whole host of emotions which we all did and still are going through.  We are always here if you ever want to talk.

{{Hugs}} to you!!!

• Loading the player...
  • So sorry. I also had a blighted ovum and m/c'd Monday. DH and I are at peace that this pregancy was not meant to be. I am trying to look for the positives in life right now, and it is helpng me get through each day. Just know that you are not alone, and you can always come here to vent. I am a sending hugs and postive vibes your way.
    "Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway" ~John Wayne Pregnancy Ticker Grow Baby Grow!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so sorry for your loss.  You and your DH are in my thoughts and prayers.  ((Hugs))
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker First missed m/c = 1/30/08 Second missed m/c = 4/22/09 CJ born = 4/29/10 Courtney born = 7/22/11
  • i am so very sorry. this board has been a major support system for me and i hope it has the same effect for you. we are here for you. take care!
  • Ladies, thank you so much.  I wasn't sure I wanted to stay on The Bump after my news on Wed but then I found this board.  It has been a source of comfort to me already.  Thank you again!
    CafeMom Tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am so sorry for your loss.  I will be thinking of you and your DH and praying for you also. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am so sorry for your loss.  I hope you are able to find some comfort here.  These ladies have been an amazing support for me.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket

TTCAL buddy to LMichelleG - Praying for a miracle

PgALbuddy to CanonMom & BriAZ - Congrats on your beautiful little girls Labor Buddy to Luvsbunny

• I am so sorry for your loss and glad you found this board.  You can share anything with us.  We have all been there.  (hugs)
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.  Please feel open to sharing anything with us - I know it helps me a lot. 
  • I am so sorry for your loss. It always saddens me to have to "welcome" a new face here. Big Hugs to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"