Baby Showers
Options

Shower Favor..

My SIL is hosting my shower but my mother is doing the favors and decorations..  since my mom doesnt speak any English, it's up to me to pick and choose and she'll purchase.  i just have no clue what kind of unique and fun favor to buy.

I have been to about 20 baby showers in the past few years and it seems that everything in the book has been given as a favor already (Same people are going to mine).. 

Does anyone have some fun, unique ideas for a shower favor?  i really want to do something different and fun but am clueless.

thanks!

Re: Shower Favor..

• Options

anything edible is the way to go IMO

• Options
    imagekmtfu:

anything edible is the way to go IMO

I agree. Is there a cookie or dessert recipe that is special to your family? That would be very personal.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

My BFF did ones for another friend of a honey bun with a tag that said, "Name's got a bun in the oven" I thought it was cute.

• Options
    What's your theme?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP#1 on 02/14/09 BIRTH to Mason 6lb9oz on 10/12/09

BFP#2 on 5/28/11 EDD 2/1/12 Natural M/C on 6/13/11

BFP#3 on 1/20/12 EDD 9/30/12 Natural m/c on 1/27/12

BFP#4 on 4/23/12 BIRTH to Isabella 7lb1oz on 12/19/12

• Options
    I'm not sure how many people will be at your baby shower, but we just ordered these for ours https://www.beau-coup.com/personalized-party-goodie-bags.htm (we will be having a big shower) and got some cute ribbon to tie them with.  We will either just fill them with candy or do a candy bar so they can choose what kind of candy they want to put in them. 
  • Options

I would 2nd the edible,  but my sil and niece made favors for my shower, they were from the christmastree shop...they were 8 inch rocking chairs with votives in them. I th ought they were so cute and I usually HATE getting candles. 

It was very sweet too, my niece is 10 and it was her idea and I let her surprise me and not tell me what they were until that day.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageilenegrace:
    What's your theme?

good question :)  i have no clue!  never even thought about asking my SIL if there is an actual theme..

but i think i'm going to stick to what all the replies have suggested -edible.  I'm going to make something -or try at least :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"