Georgia Babies
Options

*****K&P414*****

Hey! I saw on Ashely's post that you are doing a "party for your girls"...are you doing a joint bday party? Ours is next weekend and I'm still worried about them having to "share" a party!
Grant Thomas 8.8.06 and Reid Alexander 8.11.08

Re: *****K&P414*****

• Options
    K&P414K&P414 member

Yeah, kind of.  I'm having one party w/ all of our family and closest friends on 8/22 but I'm also having Emma another party w/ some of her school buddies on her real birthday (9/10) at the place where she takes Gymnastics.  I figured it was easier on family to just have one together and easier on me to manage a bunch of 7 year olds w/o 50 other people to cater to.

I was going to have 3 cakes at the joint party, A cake for Tess and her smash cake and a cake for Emma but she said she didn't care about having her own cake then as long as she had one at her 'real' party.  I'm having it at a park right by our house and I'm going to have a clown and balloons. 

• Options
    How old is Emma going to be this year? She's older...so I guess she understands...and get's her own party! I'm thinking the boy's won't really know the difference...and with their bdays being so close (8/8 and 8/11) I couldn't justify everyone driving out 2 weekends in a row. We're doing a big baseball cake for Grant and a baseball cupcake for Reid...with lots of balloons and a ton of people as well!
    Grant Thomas 8.8.06 and Reid Alexander 8.11.08
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    K&P414K&P414 member
    Emma is going to be 7 so she totally gets it.  I explained the deal to her and she said "So basically all my family is going to give me presents at Tess's birthday party and then my friends are coming to gymnastics when it's really my birthday."    Yeah, she's got it! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"