North Carolina Babies

Good news/bad news

Good news- Maddie has learned to sit up on her own from her belly! She is also trying really hard to pull up, so I don't think it'll be more than a few weeks before she's able to do that.

Bad news- all she wants to do in her crib during naptime is sit up and try to pull up! Hopefully the novelty passes quickly b/c she is driving me crazy in there!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Good news/bad news

• YAY!!! Go Miss Maddie!! (And I hope she starts napping better!!)
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Yay Maddie!  Whenever Liam mastered a new skill like that, it would usually mess up his sleep for a week or so while he practiced in the crib (rolling, sitting and then standing) then the novelty wore off and he was back to normal.  It's always a long week though!

Good news - it's so much easier to pick up a sitting/standing baby in the crib after a nap!  I hate when he's still lying down, it's so hard to reach him to pick him up! :)

Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay Maddie!  That is great! 

I hear you on the crib stuff.  Every time Nate learned something new, he'd "practice" all night long and he'd wake himself up sitting up in the corner of the crib, or up on all fours, or pulling up to standing & getting stuck.  Luckily they learn how to get themselves back down to sleep within a week or two.  Hang in there!

• yay Miss Maddie!! how exciting!! I hope she gets back to napping well soon too. Jack loved to practice more in his crib too...oh the joys~!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Ahh! I can't say I'm looking forward to that milestone... Ugh! Holly's crib is still on the highest position, and it sure it nice. :-)

But go Maddie for being such a big girl!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Yay for sitting/pulling up...boo on napping, hope that gets better soon!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

• Yay Maddie! I remember these times, it made naps very frustrating! Hope the novelty wears off soon :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"