Georgia Babies

just to make sure that i am playing it safe...

In a previous post from tonight about trying to sharing my feedback that I had with a certain online store apparently isn't sitting well with certain people and rather than frustrate people and have people think badly of me or think that I am slandering the company (which was not my intent at all - it was to merely share my experience that I personally had with the company and to let others know how I was treated) - which I later came back and explained to these people that after all was said and done if everything ended up getting fixed to our satisfaction I would be more than happy to come back on here and post that thankfully everything worked out for us, but that the actual customer service itself was still wrong and not right. So that they did not feel that I was slamming this company without proper reasons. And I do still plan to do this once everything is settled and taken care of. 

In the meantime, I know when reading other people's posts online things can be taken the wrong way (not the intent that I personally was going for) - so rather than cause problems and create a bigger problem than intended I would rather delete all my posts about the topic.  I apologize to anyone who thought that I was slamming them, because that was not my intent at all.  And to just play it safe by doing this, than to get everyone else all worked up about how I worded or said somethings on here and have people think the worst of me. 

Re: just to make sure that i am playing it safe...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"