Pennsylvania Babies

*** MrsPABlondie ***

Hey! Just wondering how Conner is doing with the toddler bed... I know you said he did pretty well the first night night. We finally got another mattress and DH is almost dome refinishing the bed, so I hope to try the transition soon. Any tips?  

Re: *** MrsPABlondie ***

• hey!  sorry it took so long to reply, I havent gotten on the computer in a week.   We ended up going back to the crib, he was waking up every night at 3:30 screaming, once we put the regular rails back on he slept through the night.  I'm pretty sure he was falling out of bed since I know he moves a lot.   I'm just going to buy a second crib, better to spend the money and get some sleep lol

Did you try the toddler bed?  How is Claire doing?

• That's too bad things were not working out. We just put the bed in her room last night, but have not got the side rails on yet. I may wait a couple more weeks before we try. I just wanted her to get used to it being in the room first. She seems to like it... she'll climb up and sit on it, play, etc. I REALLY hope it works out for us because I REALLY don't want to have to buy a second crib. I guess time will tell!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"