Pregnant after 35
Options

DH can be such a man/pig

So last night, DH and I are sitting at my brother and SIL's house for dinner.  I had on kind of a low cut tank top.  DH looks over at me and goes "you know, I really hoped your t*ts would get bigger"

A.  They are DD's as it is - how big do they need to get?!?
B.  I can't believe he said that! (perhaps that should be A)
C.  It leads to a big discussion with my brother about how big my chest is, how big it may still get, and how big it will definitely get when I'm BF.  JUST what I wanted.

He was kidding (mostly - I think), and you really gotta love him, but all I can do is shake my head.....lol

Re: DH can be such a man/pig

• Options
    Damn how big does he need them to be??
  • Options

Yep. He's a pig.  But he's your pig. ;-)

My DH has made comments about my "big boobies" ? but only at home and in private.  But his time with them is over... pretty soon these girls will be our son's territory.   (At least until I wean him.)

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Wow!  I am impressed with your restraint!  I would have said something like, "and who knew you would gain as much weight as I have?"  or worse! 

My DH teased me about my boobs; but he knows I don't think it is funny anymore so he stopped.  Good Boy!

:)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    MY DH comments on my bb's all the time, and sometimes it's in front of close family.  Just to tell them how happy he is at how big they've gotten.  Sometimes it irritates me a bit, but then again, I married him and knew what kind of mouth he had from the get go. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"