Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Journaling

So as you've all read I am broken up about this m/c and yes this was my first pregnancy.  I read suggestions to start a journal and try putting something in it everyday that actually made you smile. 

Today's entry is "Good Bye Acne" Mysteriously all the annoying acne I developed and had prior to pregnancy has gone away.  It is so nice to put my hair up and know I don't have anything ugly on the back of my neck. 

Has anyone else had skin improvements since the m/c?

Re: Journaling

• Options
    No, I never had any acne problems while pregnant.  I'm glad you are journaling though, you should blog so that I can follow you! :)
    DD(9)DD(5.5)DS(3)DS(born 2/1/11) July 2006, lost a baby at 8 weeks, natural miscarriage , May 2009 lost Zoe Eliana at 17 weeks no reason known, possible under developed organs. Lost two more babies in September 2009 at 7 wks 4 days. Had myomectomy surgery to remove a large fibroid in November 2009.
  • Options

I've always had moderate acne and it stuck around for the pregnancy... now that I've miscarried, I still have it.  Lol, it's great that your's went away!  Maybe mine will go away after I get pregnant next time?  We can dream, can't we? :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It has just been a few short days since my m/c, but this morning I was noticing that my skin looked clearer. It also made me smile to find something positive about all fo this. I got to have Sangria with my dinner Big Smile, that also made me feel pretty good.
    "Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway" ~John Wayne Pregnancy Ticker Grow Baby Grow!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

First, I am so sorry about your loss.  It was my first pregnancy too although I am sure it is devestating no matter when it happens.  Anyway, no difference in skin here either but I started a blog and try to write some thing light every day and it makes me feel SO much better and I hope it keeps helping you too!

• Options
    I never reallyhad acne problems but when I was pregnant- they were raging all over.  My face and my back were the worst. I love to wear tank tops but not then.  After my m/c if was REALLY bad.  About a month after, it cleared up and I havent had any problems since then.  I hope the journaling helps you. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"