Alabama Babies
Options

Fans

Do you have a ceiling fan in LO's room?  They were talking about them on the 3rd tri board and about how the air flow is a good preventive measure towards SIDS.  So do you have one in their room?  I have considered it...we don't currently have one...but am trying to decide if it's a want or need? 

Re: Fans

• Options
    We do not. But, we do have a humidifier which is also supposed to help.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options
    Yes we do. I made DH put it in because his room can get really warm in the afternoon when the sun hits it.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We don't, mainly because we put up a chandelier.  We do have a humidifier though.  I also remember when the pedi. came to the hospital for our visit he said not to run the ceiling fan when we took her home.  Not sure about that though...
    Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    A humidifier is on our list of things to get as well....I just can't decide on the fan.  Her room is in the back of the house with one window that faces east.  Hmmm decisions decisions.
  • Options

We have ceiling fans in all of our rooms so yes.  I don't think we ever turn off our fans :)

• Options
    There is a fan where we will have the nursery.  I just will change the piece that is the light b/c it's so bleh.  But the fan was already there which pretty much made the decision for me.
  • Options
    imagesdkrlm:

We have ceiling fans in all of our rooms so yes.  I don't think we ever turn off our fans :)

This.  :)

• Options
    We had a fan in there already because it was my office. I am glad too because DS sweats so much when he sleeps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"