Stay at Home Moms
Options

Shred help...

I'm on Level2, Day5 today......and I don't feel like working out. I just cannot motivate myself to do it. I've seen a little improvement in my belly, but not really lost any weight. I guess that's my problem, I'm not seeing big results. What do you think?
Blake 04/29/05 Will 06/12/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Shred help...

• Options

I frequently feel like taking the day off - but you will feel SO good with the rush of endorphins once you just do it.  Plus you won't be dreading it once it's over.  I know this probably isn't the healthiest but sometimes I drink a cup or two of coffee to get myself more energized and then workout.  Might work?

Are you measuring the inches lost versus just weighing yourself?  You may fit in your pants better even if u haven't lost weight.  

Lastly check your form during the shred - seriously hold tension in your moves and SUCK those abs in strong!  Best results that way.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I don't drink coffee LOL. But I understand your motives there. I don't measure....I don't have a tape.I know someone said you could print one off sparkpeople or whatever it is lol but I couldn't figure it out. Okay, here I go.
    Blake 04/29/05 Will 06/12/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageILoveBoys:
    I don't drink coffee LOL. But I understand your motives there. I don't measure....I don't have a tape.I know someone said you could print one off sparkpeople or whatever it is lol but I couldn't figure it out. Okay, here I go.

Hey girl!

That was me - you just print the tape measure out, cut each of the strips, line up the strips so they go from 0" to 60" and tape them together.  It's the only tape measure I have used and trust me, you WILL get results with this program via inch loss.  I lost over 5" in my "beer belly" in the 30 days but only lost 3lbs on the scale.  Muscle weighs more than fat, A LOT MORE so you cannot go by the scale alone.

I know you can do it and just think about how awesome a cold shower will feel after you are all done.  :) 

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"