Baby Showers
Options

cupcake topper

i am using a teddy bear theme for my shower & need help finding a "cream teddy bear" cupcake topper...any suggetions???

Re: cupcake topper

• Options

not sure if i'm dating myself but they use to make Teddy Grahms or something - a tiny cookie in chocolate or cinammin, I believe. if they still make them, they'd be the perfect size to top off cupcakes - from what i remember!

• Options
    Sorry, I was lurking and have to say that I remember Teddy Grahms and that would be a perfect cupcake topper!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They do still make them! They are also super cute and edible. lol
  • Options
    Oh you know what would be cute?!  A chocolate bear - you can get a mold at like Michael's or something.  Then the entire cake would be edible!  Just an idea.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagekmtfu:

not sure if i'm dating myself but they use to make Teddy Grahms or something - a tiny cookie in chocolate or cinammin, I believe. if they still make them, they'd be the perfect size to top off cupcakes - from what i remember!

Cute idea, and yes they still make them.... and in lots of flavors.  I have been buying them for myself to keep in my purse as a quick snack lately :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagekmtfu:

::smiles:: I have 2 boxes in my closet... Still my favorite snack food!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageqsuziez:
    Oh you know what would be cute?!  A chocolate bear - you can get a mold at like Michael's or something.  Then the entire cake would be edible!  Just an idea.

I like this. Also go to a candy store and they have some cute ones too. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"