South Florida Babies

Whoever mentioned Publix taking competitors coupons -

THANK YOU!! I remember reading a while back something about groceries and keeping costs down, and someone mentioned Publix taking Winn Dixie coupons. Well, we're not crazy about WD (we've had horrible luck with their meats and breads), but it's the closest one so when there's a last min need, we go there. We have the rewards card, so we get coupons, but they always expire because we never go back in time! So, yesterday I had to go to Publix and remembered that I had a coupon for Horizon milk from WD and took it with me and they took it! YAY! So now I don't have to waste coupons and can save $$! ;)

I do have a quetsion though - Do they take all coupons? We have a $10 off a purchase of $50 or more. Will P take that one, too?

thanks!!!!

Re: Whoever mentioned Publix taking competitors coupons -

• It was me!!! yes - they will absolutely take the $10 off $50 coupon! They even take the $5 one from Albertson's.  I used one I got from Winn-Dixie for a free dozen cupcakes for Kendall's b-day at Publix just last week!
  • Ooooh! Good to know!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes, i mentioned a while ago too.  Publix will accept WD coupons, even the ones that state $5 off $50+ purchase.  I too don't like WD, and only use them for emergency items (milk, bread) as it is the closest to me.  I accumulate those coupons, and take them over to Publix!  LOL  My Publix bill always has a savings of at least $25... I clip a lot of coupons.
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Thanks..I've been using my Winn-Dizie coupons at Publix since I read that post a while back, but I had no idea they also accept the other coupons as well off the total price..Woo Hoo!!!!! 
    ~~Givette~~ Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • This is awesome to know. My DH and I always shop at the two stores and now I just cut my shopping down by and hour. I am going to try this weekend. Thanks again.Big Smile
  • I think I mentioned it as well, but let me tell you I got with myu Albertsons and Winn Dixie coupons ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the baby club coupons from winn dixie they take also.  LOVE IT

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"