North Carolina Babies
Options

Raleigh Pedi recommedations

We are in the process of picking out a pedi and I was wondering if anyone could give me a recommendation. We live in North/East Raleigh.  There are so many to choose from.  TIA

Re: Raleigh Pedi recommedations

• Options
    I've been very happy with White Oak Pediatrics.  Their office is located next to Rex Hospital.  We see Dr. Anderson and we love her.  We've also seen & really liked Dr. Daumen.
  • Options

I also really like White Oak.  We have seen Dr. Anderson and Dr. Schmidt. Both are great!

Stay away from Growing Child Pediatrics though.  Horrible IMO.

My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We go to Jeffers and Mann and we LOVE them.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

imageECUGirl2004:
    I've been very happy with White Oak Pediatrics.  Their office is located next to Rex Hospital.  We see Dr. Anderson and we love her.  We've also seen & really liked Dr. Daumen.

Ditto on Dr. Anderson and Dr. Dauman.

Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We go to Coleman Pediatrics which is right next to Rex.  He is a solo practioner but we never have problems getting in when DS is sick.  I drive from Knightdale to see him.
  • Options
    I also go to White Oak and we see Dr. Kelly and Love her!! There are 5 doctors in the practice so its a good size but not too big.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageAngelPack:

Stay away from Growing Child Pediatrics though.  Horrible IMO.

Ditto!  Did not get the good vibe there.  We ended up with Raleigh Pediatrics on the corner of Falls and 540.  We see Dr. Parkerson.  Love her!

• Options
    Another happy Jeffers Mann patient here!
  • Options

We also go to Jeffers and Mann. DS sees Dr. Herriott for most visits. Their LC is really great to work with.

We also visited Capitol Peds off Six Forks Drive, I didn't really like that office. 

image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Options
    We love North Raleigh Peds. 5 great drs there, evening and weekend hours, and a lactation consultant. Love them!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"