Stay at Home Moms

foodie w/ a bootie!

I am a total foodie! I wanted to know for all the STAHM what kind of snacks do you snack on all day while you are home? If any, tell me some healthy ones! My normal- is bannana and peanut butter...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: foodie w/ a bootie!

• Right now I am eating a lot of fruit.  I love the summertime because of all the great fruit.  My faves (and what I've been buying the most of) are strawberries, red grapes, watermelon and raspberries.

I also eat yogurt, Fiber One bars (tmi warning: they will make you gassy), edemame, or whole grain crackers w/ peanut butter.  Pretty much the same things that Ben eats.

• Any kind of fresh fruit I can get my hands on, especially pineapple and watermelon. 
  • Loading the player...
  • i love frozen fruit w/honey, the honey geys stringy and gooey, and its makes a syrup as the fruit defrosts, yum!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Mine really varies. I love to bake, so I usually have some sort of muffins, beer bread, or cake around. (BAD!) I also really like watermelon and cantaloupe, special K cereal bars, and a lot of other random stuff.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Greek yogurt with honey, also I love prosciutto.  Olives, pickles, chips, cheese (eating havarti now, yum) ok you're making me hungry.  Guess it's lunch time!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"