North Carolina Babies
Options

Would I be weird...

If I took DS booster/high chair to a restaurant tonight?  Be honest!!  It's the type where I can buckle onto a chair.  He's at that age where he doesn't like to sit in his carseat very long.  Yet, he's not quite sitting good enough to sit in a restaurant high chair.  What do you think? 

Note, I am prepared to get glares and have waitresses roll their eyes at me.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Would I be weird...

• Options
    Is it like the FP spacesaver? That's the one we have. Honestly, i wouldn't... I just feel like it would be too cumbersome. You might be surprised how well he'd do in a restaurant highchair. Holly just started using them last week, and she loves being up with us at the table. Maybe bring a blanket or something to roll up and put around him (if you don't have one of those shopping cart/high chair things)

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Options

Maybe a little weird,  but that's not always a bad thing Stick out tongue. I probably wouldn't take Maddie's whole seat, just b/c it's huge and I think it'd be a pain to lug it in and out and set it up. But if you don't mind that, I don't see any problem with it.

We got this when Maddie was at this stage- didn't want to be in her carrier but wasn't able to sit in a restaurant high chair. We love it, use it every time we eat out or go visit someone, and plan on using it until she outgrows it! She sits right at the table with us, we don't have to worry about a high chair having missing straps or being gross, and she's really comfy in it. But I guess that wouldn't help you much tonight :).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Im sorry I didnt see this sooner.  We had a travel high chair that buckled onto a seat -- it was by safety 1st - and we took it eveywhere with us.  Alex was top heavy and the ones the places we would go eat at just didnt support him enough and he would end up slumped over.  The portable one had a back and gave him so much more support.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"