Stay at Home Moms

Come in and say; "Hi"! :)

So many new faces, it would be great to do a sort-of "Intro" post again to get to know everyone so, come in and say; "hi" and tell us anything you'd like to share!

Welcome to everyone!!!  :)

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

Re: Come in and say; "Hi"! :)

• CTri17CTri17 member

well since I'm a new face

I'm Christina a soon to be SAHM come January (I'll be leaving my job at the end of the year before Squirt is born)

DH and I got married Sept 27,2008 so we'll be celebrating our 1 year soon.

I've been lurking on the board pretty much that whole time, a few times a month. And more lately since it's getting close

Currently I'm a strength coach at a division I university.

~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                     You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

• Hi everyone!

I'm Amanda in San Francisco, CA and I cannot believe my "baby" is turning 3 in just 2 months.  EEK!  Where in the world did the time go?!?!?  I have SAH for almost 4 years and have really grown to love this job!

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• Loading the player...
  • hey!  i'm at home w/ my 10 mo old and pg w/ #2 - due in Feb.  we're in Kentucky and enjoying the summer!
  • Hi- I am Stacy- 30 years old. I live in the suburbs of Philadelphia. My daughter Gisele is 14 months old. I am a work at home mom- I am a CPA & international tax lawyer. I work as a consultant to a large IT company (that i used to work at before I left to SAH). I am also finishing my LLM (masters law degree in taxation).

I am also in the middle of doing my clinical hours shadowing a lactation consultant.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Hi, I'm Laura.  I've been married for two years -- today! -- and we have a spunky 16 month-old daughter named Nola (after New Orleans).  I recently moved to central New Jersey from Chicago and am busy house hunting. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi!

I don't post much over here but am usually on the NJ board or the Toddler 12-24 board.      

Welcome to all the "newbies"!   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Hi ladies. 

My name is Cheryll.  I just started posting here the other day  since this is my first week as a SAHM.  I was voluntarily laid off from my job of 11 years as an office manager.  I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to be home with Ben.  Unfortunately, it's temporary and I'll have to go back to work in April (or so), since unemployment doesn't last forever.  I also have a 16 year old (yes, I'm old - lol) daughter named Jordan.  My husband's name is Sean.  We will be married for 3 years in October.  We live in the Philadelphia suburbs.

• Hi!

I have mostly lurked over here, and have gotten some great financial tips from you ladies. I plan to be a SAHM after my daughter is born sometime around late Oct-Nov. It's been quite a change adjusting from two incomes to one, but it gets better each day. Planning to be SAH has given me the kick in the butt I needed to start doing more with my crafts and vinyl decals, and hopefully give us a little extra cash for the extra things.

• Hi! I'm Amber and live in OK. I've been SAH for about a month, and love the extra time for cooking (not very good at it though!). DH and I are awaiting the arrival of our first in Nov!
  • Hi, I'm Shannon and am currently a SAHW until our LO shows up this October.  I'm a speech language pathologist, and plan to stay home for at least a year, but definitely open to prolonging that time if necessary!  I've been married for 2 years.  Nice to meet you all!  Smile 
  • This is actually the 1st time I've come over here so it's quite a coincidence that this is the 1st post I saw!

I'm Kristin and live outside of NoVA. I was working as a TA for a special needs class but am now a SAHM until at least next year.  I may substitute here and there but it all depends on child care.  Our son, Josh, was born July 2nd and I'm SO glad I decided to stay home for a while b/c I cannot imagine leaving him next month!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hello.....

My name is Kerri and I am a SAHM to boy/girl twins and they are 9 months old.  We live in Charleston SC.

• Hello! I'm Emily, a SAHW/part-time WAHW.  I live in Arkansas with my husband, two dogs, and cat. We are expecting our first LO (a boy!) in November.

• I am Lisa, SAHM to 2 active toddler boys in the Tempe, AZ suburbs.  Originally from San Diego, lived in AZ for 5 years.  Married for 6 years.  I got laid off, got my MBA, and had DS#2 all within 2 months last year.  Been at home for a year and a half.  Though there is no job I'd rather do, lately I've been struggling with motivation...and not enough time alone.  But, preschool starts soon and the weather should be cooling down soon.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Hi and welcome to all the new ladies!  I'm Laura, and I quit my job when my daughter was 8 months old, so I could SAH.  I live in Boston, but we're thinking about moving to Nashville to be closer to my folks.  I'm not sure I can deal with the heat down there, though :)
  • Hi, I'm Kali in Philadelphia! ?We'll be moving soon so maybe my screen name will change! :) ?Hubby and I will soon celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary and our sweetie Jude is 17 months old. ?I really, really love being a homemaker! ?It's the best job in the universe!
  • Hey! I'm Julie, 24 years old, and live in Kansas. My husband and I have been married for 4 years on August 6th. Our little guy was born in April and I have been a SAHM since then!
  • I'm Gisele - I live in Alberta, Canada.  My DD is almost 18 months old and is the most wonderful and interesting little person.  I'm so happy & thankful that I can SAH with her every day!  It is truly the most wonderful job.  ;o)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Hi, my name is Linda and I am a 24 y/o SAHM to Gavin. Being a SAHM wasn't part of the plan originally, but we are making it work. I may take a temp assignment for a few months to help bolster our finances, but after having been at home with DS, I know I really want to be a SAHM now. DH and I have been married for just over 2 years. I love cooking and scrapbooking when I have the chance to get to it.

• Hi I'm Allison, I live in the Philly suburbs.  I have been a SAHM since February when I had my daughter.  I was planning on staying home just a year, but I think I will be home longer as we want to try to have another kid real soon so it may not be worth it to go back to work right now.
  • I'm Karrie and I have been married to DH for four years in October. We have one LO, Parker who is 2 and born with a rare skin condition that limits a lot of what she can do- hence I SAH. 

We are expecting #2 on October 26th and are team green.

• Hi there.  Sorry this is so late but it's  my first time logging on today.  I'm Lynda and have been a SAHM for 8 weeks. For the past year I've kind of been a SAHW since I only worked two part time jobs.  One was as a fitness instructor and the other was at a retail store.  I'm loving it, but I do miss making at least some money and interacting with people.  I'm still looking to meet more moms and make friends since most of mine either don't have kids or have older kids.  We live right outside of Austin, TX and have been married for 1 year and 4 months.  Looking forward to posting on here more!
  • Hello there- I just saw this post so I hope it's not too late! I'm Anna-Lisa and I have been a SAHM for 3 months. I live north of San Diego and I love it. My DH and I have been married for 2 years this November.
  • Hi! I am Robin, and my son Ethan just turned 1. I am hoping to SAHM long enough for baby #2 to arrive (not pregnant yet!)  We live in the Philly burbs and Todd and I have been married 3 1/2 years.   I sort of WAH, I started my own business making children's invitations and birth announcements, which I love!
    2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Hi! I am Honi, SAHM to Henry, age 14 months. I have stayed home since he was born and formally was a teacher. I take kids in three days a week to bring income in which has been really helpful! We like to get out and about, but are happy to stay home everyday as well. I feel beyond blessed everyday to be able to stay at home, but also have a tremendous amount of guilt about it. Nice to say Hi!
    Like giveaways? Like my blog!
    www.facebook.com/TryVermontFirst
    I love these two beautiful children!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm Jennifer. I'm not that exciting. I'm sahm to Alaina and now FT babysitter to another 1 year old! My nesting time just got drastically cut. LOL

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Hi!! I am Patricia I am 25 years old and my little one is almost 5 months. I have been staying at home for almost two years. I am starting to attend school again. I hope to get to know everyone that is new on the board. ;)
  • Well, my siggy says it, but I'm Erin and DH and I have 3 children: Taylor (from my first marriage), Cole and Lexi.  There are NO plans to have anymore and we made sure of that during my c-section with Lexi Smile

DH and I own our own businesses for trucking and snow plowing.  He's the main boss man, I'm what I call the silent Bosslady and I take care of the bookwork for the business and make sure everyone gets paid.  I wouldn't exactly call it work (for me), but someone has to have the legible handwriting, lol.     

DD#1~8/17/96------DS~10/24/05 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"