Pregnant after 35
Options

big move today

Today is our big move to our new house (4 houses from our current one). DH is actually handling most of the moving since I couldn't take any time off of work this week. Besides, it's not like I can be much help Smile We did hire movers so it should be fairly painless. We do have until 15th to get everything out before our renters move in.

We had some of the rooms painted while we were out of town and I love the way it all came out.

It's just a little weird to be leaving one house today and returning to a new home tonight.

Re: big move today

• Options
    Congratulations! A new house is exciting! Wow, with it being so close to your old one, how many times do you think you'll accidentally go to the wrong house?
  • Options

imagelebraly:
    Congratulations! A new house is exciting! Wow, with it being so close to your old one, how many times do you think you'll accidentally go to the wrong house?

good point. I probably end up doing that a bazillion times especially with my pg. brain.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How exciting!  We are house hunting now and I can't wait to get into something bigger  :)
  • Options
    Congratulations!  Cool that you have extra time to move more gently.  :)
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"